RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Top Ten punchers of 2019 ?? (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=30117)

deathstare 05-19-2019 05:11 AM

Top Ten punchers of 2019 ??

its been a minute since i seen a good list or vid , and lord knows there 10 million new battlers a year.....so...is there any new additions?

IN no particular order

- Rum Nitty
- Ave
- ORed
- Bigg K

- is Bmagic still worthy

can we even list Con since hes inactive?

what about names like - PC or - Ty Law

i know this is half a funny question cause every battler punches

Profess 05-19-2019 05:54 AM

@deathstare IMO Big K beat Nitty last night

Profess 05-19-2019 05:56 AM

consider adding Suge & Geechi to your list

Emancee 05-19-2019 07:55 AM

What is B Magic based on?!? He had had a pretty weak year and I'm hearing Illmac convincingly beat him. A lifetime achievement award, perhaps?

Profess 05-19-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 756762)
What is B Magic based on?!? He had had a pretty weak year and I'm hearing Illmac convincingly beat him. A lifetime achievement award, perhaps?

Magic used to be nice. There were glimpses of it yesterday but he's lost his confidence.

Emancee 05-19-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 756763)
Magic used to be nice. There were glimpses of it yesterday but he's lost his confidence.

Yeah, you could see that in his third. Most battlers would have focused on the third to try and win back all the good will lost in the second, instead Magic just lost it entirely. That is mostly a lack-of-confidence thing.

Neanderthol 05-19-2019 09:13 PM

pretty sure Magic is some type of addict (we know our own)
but GOAT when on to me no question; last night was hard to watch for me tbh

deathstare 05-20-2019 02:36 AM

so we can officially agree that Geechi has taken Magics spot lol

so whos the current top 10 tho?:inzain:

Profess 05-20-2019 12:54 PM

Fresco is a good puncher.. is he active enuff. I'd like to see him vs Big K. I know he called out K but K rubuffed him- that was a while back.

All that said, how big of a deal is being on the greatest puncher list?

I think a lot of good punchers (that aren't one dimensional) could easily be overlooked.

For example, Hitman and Bill Collector were both throwing nice punches when they clashed. But they fall nicer on the performance superlative

Profess 05-20-2019 12:57 PM

Diz, math, hitmans brother

Emancee 05-20-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 756779)
For example, Hitman and Bill Collector were both throwing nice punches when they clashed. But they fall nicer on the performance superlative

Bill is an interesting argument for sure. He's not a traditional puncher, but he definitely has some very creative punches.

Emancee 05-20-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathstare (Post 756775)
so we can officially agree that Geechi has taken Magics spot lol

Geechi is a tough one too. He can punch, but he is more a 'tales from the hood' type (Haha! Can't think of any non-lame way to put that). His appeal is more his realness than necessarily that Rum Nitty non-stop punch style.

Profess 05-20-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 756782)
Bill is an interesting argument for sure. He's not a traditional puncher, but he definitely has some very creative punches.

hmm so a traditional puncher is back to back to back, and a creative punch is one that leads to a Deontay Wilder.

I hate to say this because there was a time when I liked the rapid fire punch style. But now I prefer a mixed method approach, and am certainly a fan of the creative knockout punch.

So top punchers makes sense. But most creative punchers being more specific holds more weight IMO

sleeping dogs 05-20-2019 10:10 PM

geechi can punch but is more well rounded. bigg k while being associated with punching seems to like having a varied approach showing that he can do everything. rum nitty is prob the best puncher right now as far as punch heavy styles go.

Profess 05-22-2019 08:18 AM

Reverse Live can punch

Drugz Da Barbend 05-23-2019 08:17 PM

Mackk MyRon
RUm Nitty
Danny Myers
Cassidy