RMBVA

RMBVA (http://rmbva.com/index.php)
-   Battle Video Archives (http://rmbva.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   after last night's performance, what's the proper next move for a ward? (http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=30118)

peace 05-19-2019 05:53 PM

after last night's performance, what's the proper next move for a ward?
 
i think vs bobby rex or vs joey bambaataa would make a pretty cool gz headliner

Profess 05-19-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peace (Post 756767)
i think vs bobby rex or vs joey bambaataa would make a pretty cool gz headliner

Perhaps Lex over at ibattle will book him... and if he does good he'll book him a second time vs Bangz

:dayski:

steveelite 05-19-2019 06:44 PM

Didnt see the battle yet but on the VOD video his highlight starts with "push the beef aside- we cow tippin" holy fuck that is horrible.

I love A Wards energy and hes got some bars.. But his lows are really really low.

Neanderthol 05-19-2019 09:01 PM

probably should just continue taking the high ranked names KOTD and the small leagues get for him

Abstrakt 05-19-2019 09:07 PM

has he battled dna yet?

culturedboy 05-20-2019 02:59 AM

retire

JR77 05-20-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstrakt (Post 756771)
has he battled dna yet?

I think so, but Clips is still an option

idealaedi 05-20-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveelite (Post 756769)
Didnt see the battle yet but on the VOD video his highlight starts with "push the beef aside- we cow tippin" holy fuck that is horrible.

I love A Wards energy and hes got some bars.. But his lows are really really low.

you forgot to add in that he said "how dairy" before push the beef aside.

Feral Linguist 05-21-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idealaedi (Post 756781)
you forgot to add in that he said "how dairy" before push the beef aside.

the culture honestly needs to start trimming the fat no pun intended

this shit is embarrassing

A Ward his next proper move is maybe to go meditate in a monastery

Neanderthol 05-21-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feral Linguist (Post 756790)
the culture honestly needs to start trimming the fat no pun intended

this shit is embarrassing

A Ward his next proper move is maybe to go meditate in a monastery

I know there is some eh stuff here and there and his "tryin new things for different crowds" is batting 500 as of late but really to b fair if theres some "fat trimming" that needs done in BR, A Ward is at the way back of that list

Profess 05-22-2019 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neanderthol (Post 756801)
I know there is some eh stuff here and there and his "tryin new things for different crowds" is batting 500 as of late but really to b fair if theres some "fat trimming" that needs done in BR, A Ward is at the way back of that list

I was dead at Diz saying something the the affect of he was embarrassed to be battling at the same event as A Ward during his Danny battle. I've never been an A Ward fan but I didn't start activly start disliking him until I started picking up on some hubris coming from him.

That said, if A Ward can battle Diz and not get that Joan-Eye treatment then I'll eat my words

Emancee 05-22-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 756805)
That said, if A Ward can battle Diz and not get that Joan-Eye treatment then I'll eat my words

Illmac will definitely be the litmus test for Ward.

Profess 05-22-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emancee (Post 756806)
Illmac will definitely be the litmus test for Ward.

I'm betting he'd fail that. Are they booked already?

iamHBY 05-22-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profess (Post 756811)
I'm betting he'd fail that. Are they booked already?

It was supposed to happen last month in Colorado, but A. Ward had to back out a couple days before the battle was supposed to happen due to a death in the family.

Dusted123 05-22-2019 09:59 PM

He should give Frak a shot

Emancee 05-23-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peace (Post 756767)
i think vs bobby rex

Also never give Bobby Rex a non-ironic battle ever again. How many disappointing half-written rounds do we need before we get the message that he sucks?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.