View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 12:40 PM   #13
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The first was pretty close for me. Shox's Pete line was exactly the sort of fire bar that I was hoping from him. Mac had some great material and some horrible material. Probably give this one to Shox.

Round 2 Mac probably won that on the flip alone, lol. His comedy is surprisingly hella underrated. Although I hope they clown Illmac on RYD for the 'needle-nosed scoundrel' set-up!

Round 3. Hahahaha...Shox with the bodybag!!! A Soul bar and a half-round choke FTW.

Even with the chokes, this definitely convinces me that Shox is my favorite in the UK. What he managed to get out showed that this could have been fire, but he lost rounds 2 and 3 pretty clearly. Illmac however is one of the best in the world...
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...

Last edited by Emancee; 05-10-2019 at 02:50 PM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote