Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
"Knowing its hotter than lava on a Guatemalan island"

Old 05-25-2016, 04:09 AM   #1
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
"Knowing its hotter than lava on a Guatemalan island"

But there's not volcanos on any of the very small islands that Guatemala has...

on top of that it didn't rhyme with hospital prolly....

ya'll need to stop gassing b
Old 05-25-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
battle rap aint no place for fact checkin

the point got across
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:14 AM   #3
SpecialOh
©

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
there are many ways to judge a battle or a battler and "how many things they got right" isin't one of them
u must hate danny myers. go fact chek him hes the worstt
Old 05-25-2016, 04:16 AM   #4
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

lol i dont fuck with myers
Old 05-25-2016, 04:32 AM   #5
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
lol i dont fuck with myers
lol well more people fuck with myers than fuck with you and he is literal garbage so what does that say about you?

fucking idiot
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:33 AM   #6
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
You are familiar with the concept of creative license, yeah?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:35 AM   #7
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
cosigned by the god
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:35 AM   #8
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Hollow's weird and says weird things sometimes.
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:37 AM   #9
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Hollow's weird and says weird things sometimes.
I feel like Hollow gets a pass to say incredibly weird/wack shit in his terribly screechy manchild voice and it confounds the fuck outta me. Anyone else would get crucified for it.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:37 AM   #10
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
lol well more people fuck with myers than fuck with you and he is literal garbage so what does that say about you?

fucking idiot
if we're being honest i would say more people DONT fuck with myers than fuck with me....that would have been funnier. and true.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:39 AM   #11
SpecialOh
©

Quote:

fucking idiot
lol jesus
Old 05-25-2016, 04:40 AM   #12
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
I feel like Hollow gets a pass to say incredibly weird/wack shit in his terribly screechy manchild voice and it confounds the fuck outta me. Anyone else would get crucified for it.
id be lyin if i wasnt like "uhh..." when he first started that backstroking bar with "i get in that ass... thats colon!!" and then repeated it like 3x

but i still fux with hollow

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:41 AM   #13
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:

fucking idiot
goddamn justin0!!!

bodyin people on a tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

save it for the weekend holy fuck!!!!!!!!

DON DEMARCO

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 05-25-2016, 04:42 AM   #14
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

don't get me wrong...i fux with hollow....he in my top 10 GOAT but some of the shit he says people let ride and don't say shit.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:43 AM   #15
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
plus he said "guatemalian" lol it's Guatemalan like you said
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:45 AM   #16
brodeezy

i mean, ive kinda always followed the same principals when it comes to judging dope / wack shit

if u have more dope shit than wack shit, i can look past the wack shit. and if the wack shit leads up to somethin dope, i can definitely look past it.

its when a battler is like average as fuck and has a shitload of lowlights with no highlights that i cant look past it. i need a highlight reel or else its inexcusable.

cuz even if u get a battler whos like "alright" but has nothing super hot, who cares? hes forgettable. he might "win" his battles but no ones checkin for that. whereas u look at a lot of hitman hollas first rounds all the time despite his next two bein whatever. its cuz the highlights gotta be there so that u dont give a fuck about the lowlights.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 05-25-2016, 04:46 AM   #17
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
It's true, but if head ice gets a pass, I don't see why hollow, a superior battle rapper, can't. Never seen a thread based on the nonsense that that guys says, and lord know he's says a lot of nonsensical things.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:48 AM   #18
brodeezy

Quote:
It's true, but if head ice gets a pass, I don't see why hollow, a superior battle rapper, can't. Never seen a thread based on the nonsense that that guys says, and lord know he's says a lot of nonsensical things.
i mean, lets be real

its only nerds that make threads like this tryin to deciper nonsensical shit. and those same nerds get hella excited that they can yell "ICE" as loud as they can with their fellow nerdy, presumably white brethren every time ice does his intro. they aint gonna jeopardize that

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 05-25-2016, 04:50 AM   #19
PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
"WHEN I RUN UP ON YOU WITH THESE DICK BEATERS"

Bruh. I almost turned my computer off. YouTube be damned.

"I'M UNCOMFORTABLE, B."

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:54 AM   #20
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i mean, lets be real

its only nerds that make threads like this tryin to deciper nonsensical shit. and those same nerds get hella excited that they can yell "ICE" as loud as they can with their fellow nerdy, presumably white brethren every time ice does his intro. they aint gonna jeopardize that
Yeah, head ice is like their mascot, and one of the few street rappers that's loyal to kotd, so they turn a blind eye to it.

Quote:
"WHEN I RUN UP ON YOU WITH THESE DICK BEATERS"

Bruh. I almost turned my computer off. YouTube be damned.

"I'M UNCOMFORTABLE, B."

Lmaooo, I'm saying tho
Old 05-25-2016, 04:56 AM   #21
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Hollow and Ice are both fire why you gotta drag a wolf through the mud like that
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:01 AM   #22
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
hollow>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:02 AM   #23
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
head ice >>>

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:12 AM   #24
6000GP
tupac back

Old 05-25-2016, 05:14 AM   #25
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
zzzzzzzzzz......hollow is the best, another asshole mad that pat stay lost..........zzzzzzz
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:16 AM   #26
deve

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
deve is a PY Poster
hollow is super dope, goat status even. you can't deny though, that the dude says some weird ass wack shit sometimes. and sometimes means rarely, a very small percentage of his material, but some of it that. his status lets shit that wack shit slip through people. and he's not the only one who does that and has that status, most people do. people just seem to think hollow can do no wrong and is perfect in all ways which is fucking gay as fuck to me, so some facts had to be straightened out.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:26 AM   #27
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
i commented "man i'd be mad too if my soundcloud got negative 3 plays a month"

eat a dick with it you post too much for me to have no clue who you are, get your bread up

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:40 AM   #28
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
if we're being honest i would say more people DONT fuck with myers than fuck with me....that would have been funnier. and true.
i think i'm already the last post in this thread but imma come back just to tell u when u ain't the first google suggestion for ur name u should quit rapping

also how u got 780 likes on fb lol i know high school children who post memes that got triple that

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 06:07 AM   #29
PriceAintRight

Quote:
*Flatlines*

Quote:
Old 05-25-2016, 07:04 AM   #30
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Agreed, wasn't too impressed by his first round (which isn't to say Pat's rounds or his other rounds were better, only watched Hollow's first so far). He said something like, "get in that ass, that's colon", I was facepalming in front of my computer.

Not the best I've seen from Hollow, for sure.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:46 AM   #31
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:

but

holding up two guns when he coulda put em in each hand

makes up for that...and then some...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:49 AM   #32
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
don't get me wrong...i fux with hollow....he in my top 10 GOAT but some of the shit he says people let ride and don't say shit.
the stuff that does make sense tho drastically outweighs that shit...an in terms of delivery an performance an stage presence there's nobody that comes close...he words things weird as shit sometimes but nobody can be perfect...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 09:27 AM   #33
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

He said guatemalian, instead of guatemalan. Other rappers would have gotten crucified
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:20 AM   #34
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Put an intercom in his generator was fiyah idgaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 10:22 AM   #35
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Only when Illmac has somebody stuck in a glitch where sound doesn't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:12 AM   #36
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Nicaragua was mad volcanos he should used that.

Nicaragua>>>>
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:33 PM   #37
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
People beware!

Hate comes in different forms.

A nigga said "Guatemalian" instead of "Guatemalan", and you fucks want to crucify him. sheeshh!

niggas acting like they don't ever make mistakes, gtfoh

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross

Last edited by Assassin Ben; 05-26-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:53 PM   #38
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
de niro is one of the best actors ever,does the fact he was in meet the fockers detract from raging bull?nope.

hollow is one of the best battlers ever,does the dumb shit he says from time to time detract from his great moments?nope

iron solomon is worse than hollow for saying dumb shit yet it hardly ever gets brought up,why not?

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 02:56 PM   #39
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
No homo but dick beaters is actually a grown as man thing to say

You'll catch them hands
You are being a dick you will get yo ass beat
And the good ole solo procreation

Grow up.

Also none of you would say nothing disrespectful to the man's face so might as well stfu....naawatImeen
Old 05-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #40
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
id be lyin if i wasnt like "uhh..." when he first started that backstroking bar with "i get in that ass... thats colon!!" and then repeated it like 3x

but i still fux with hollow
it do be in the ass tho !!!!!!!!!

i just checked !!!

nh !!!!!!!!