Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Tech 9 details emerge..? Bizarro world.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #41
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Ahahaha, full circle.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:28 AM   #42
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
not a statement about how he feels on the situation i.e. "this breaks my heart" or something like that, probably because he had a guilty conscious of the truth.
Nah man, you're only thinking like this because we're so wrapped up in social media.

I don't remember Pesci posting or saying anything after Bender died but nobody would call that suspicious. If I lost one of my close friends I wouldn't be posting about it online, I'm not sure I would want to be on there at all, especially if I was a public figure and had hundreds of strangers messaging me.

It could be what you're saying but we really don't know and people need to stop with the wild speculations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 04-03-2019 at 09:32 AM.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #43
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
wow. type of news that makes me want to fall back a bit. also dont rush to accuse the man just yet. these could be false claims. maybe they are maybe they arent. so damn tragic, man

Same here. Itís hard to wrap your head around something like this.

In my personal life, we just suffered a tragedy that was violent and put a man in jail. A neighbor of five years. You just donít know people sometimes .
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:39 PM   #44
since83
Stay focused

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
since83 is a PY Poster
This is why its best to wait for at least 3 months before saying RIP nowadays
This is the internet, where we separate the lamb from the killers So if you don't wanna see the ass of a n*gga A pic of a man on the shitter Or a dude abusing an animal litter BITCH STOP WATCHING CALICOE'S TWITTER-
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vapehop
"he literally 3-0'd tech in the 1st and then blessed us with 2 rounds of street poetry that would make saul williams curl up and die inside erykah badu's deep pussy. "
since83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #45
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle

This man clearly had no idea what the deal was. Shame he gotta deal with all that bs.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:47 PM   #46
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
https://youtu.be/c3F2FniSpJs

This man clearly had no idea what the deal was. Shame he gotta deal with all that bs.
was in the middle of watching this came here to post

i probably jumped the gun i thought that not long after posting my comment but didn't wanna delete it. hes just the next person to project this onto because tech's not here but yeah i feel pretty dumb on reflection
Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 AM   #47
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Disappointing that he even had to make that video

Seen so many comments since this happened about how bad of a look Tech is on battle rap now but thats the actions of 1 man that doesn't represent the culture but the countless fans that were tweeting wild shit at Blac? That actually makes battle rap look stupid to me
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:58 AM   #48
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post

Seen so many comments since this happened about how bad of a look Tech is on battle rap now but thats the actions of 1 man that doesn't represent the culture but the countless fans that were tweeting wild shit at Blac? That actually makes battle rap look stupid to me
maximum agreement
Old 04-04-2019, 04:00 AM   #49
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
was in the middle of watching this came here to post

i probably jumped the gun i thought that not long after posting my comment but didn't wanna delete it. hes just the next person to project this onto because tech's not here but yeah i feel pretty dumb on reflection
"you dont wanna be that guy" yes you should be ashamed but that's alright we all fuck up
Old 04-04-2019, 12:32 PM   #50
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post

Yeah, I think the way people dealt with it is a way worse look on ‘the culture’.

I mean what Tech allegedly did is sick, but that was just one guy, and everybody would be right to be mad, disown him or whatever. Tay Roc’s dumbass and all the fans who went at Jay Blac is what makes the whole of battle rap look retarded :/
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #51
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
People are too eager to be seen to have been right. Outside of RMBVA I don't really follow many people/pages that involve battle rap but even from the limited amount of discussion I've seen it's just fucking weird how people were talking as if they were privy to Jay Blac's psyche, or how much he knew about and was repressing or whatever, when they don't even know him I mean wtf.

This whole situation is just terrible.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8216, 8217, riptech9