Cruger 12 20.00%
Fresco 48 80.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #41
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Kruger was real dope but fresco went off too crazy. that life barred shit was filthy
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:33 PM   #42
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
This is fresco on his A game it's just boring now. He did the exact same style against Thesaurus and it's just too easy to lean on it. Cruger 2-1.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:55 PM   #43
Rim

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Rim is a PY Poster
Fresco had it 2-1, but Cruger's never not good.

In fact, I actually preferred this to his DNA performance.
Rim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:19 AM   #44
fresco
Dad

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
fresco is not the worst person
Yeah I went real light on this one but I still voted for myself anyway because I still put several gems in there even if the vibe was weird af
Old 01-25-2016, 02:20 AM   #45
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
This is fresco on his A game it's just boring now. He did the exact same style against Thesaurus and it's just too easy to lean on it. Cruger 2-1.
This was actually my C- game , still enough to beat one of the crowd favorites in his own league at his own event in a country that i'm not from though
Old 01-25-2016, 05:34 AM   #46
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Not a big fan of Fresco and a big fan of Cruger, but Fresco did enough to win this. Cruger needs to take more battles, the difference is mostly in how polished Fresco sounds rather than necessarily quality.

For the battle. Fresco got the first by quite a lot, as Cruger was too slow out the gate. Fresco's filler in the first half of his second definitely cost him the second. Then Fresco won the third with the extra energy to power him across the finish line.

2:1 Fresco.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:07 AM   #47
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
this was not even anywhere close to his saurus performance haha
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:55 AM   #48
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresco View Post
This was actually my C- game , still enough to beat one of the crowd favorites in his own league at his own event in a country that i'm not from though
Says a lot that a C- from you and a C performance from Cruger still managed to be one of the top 3 battles of the event.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:17 AM   #49
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Says a lot that a C- from you and a C performance from Cruger still managed to be one of the top 3 battles of the event.
didn't help that Cruger edited this and made my mic quiet because i was really barkin on him
Old 01-25-2016, 07:19 AM   #50
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
eMc K is not the worst person
@fresco Tell me you've got a hit list or SOMETHING man. For you to not continue to battle with the caliber of performances you've been giving would be a shame. I don't know what you changed between Ill and Saurus but you must've went and found the "Complete Battler Package"
eMc K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:28 AM   #51
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
another men's rights angle.. yikes

2 compliment battles in a row?
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 07:33 AM   #52
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMc K View Post
@fresco Tell me you've got a hit list or SOMETHING man. For you to not continue to battle with the caliber of performances you've been giving would be a shame. I don't know what you changed between Ill and Saurus but you must've went and found the "Complete Battler Package"
I don't actually... nobody is on my radar because no one is really that good...
Old 01-25-2016, 02:49 PM   #53
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Quote:
I don't actually... nobody is on my radar because no one is really that good...

Bold statements out here. Nobody eh? Not even just from the KOTD or DF roster? No URL guys you'd like to battle? I've been hearing people call for you vs B Magic and that would be pretty fire IMO (punches aplenty). At your current caliber I feel like you could have a classic with Bigg K as well. Beyond that tho, I guess I can agree with you. If you're battling anyone that doesn't have that "unfuckwithable" status, it may not be worth it
Old 01-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #54
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shots fired at everyone basically
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:15 PM   #55
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Relatively underwhelming battle unfortunately. Fresco got all 3 IMO. Audio was poor and the "vibe" of the battle was just off. Nina overseas was fucking phenomenal though.

Fresco needs to battle more people that say they also have guns rather than battle people who tell him he doesn't have guns. He needs to do a battle on the URL or in New York/jersey.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:19 PM   #56
gregrieke20
Media

If he battled magic or hitman holla or arsonal or some shit it would have a whole different (better) feel.

On Kotd and don't flop anymore he seemingly has the battle won before it even starts almost. Like that's kind of the feel beforehand. On URL or UW that same idea wouldn't be there (whether right or wrong) and it'd make for a more competitive (better) battle.

Last edited by gregrieke20; 01-25-2016 at 03:23 PM.
gregrieke20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 06:10 PM   #57
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
the only person i want to see fresco battle that doesn't rap about totin hammers is illmac
Old 01-25-2016, 06:27 PM   #58
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant View Post
the only person i want to see fresco battle that doesn't rap about totin hammers is illmac
Yea I actually meant to say this. I agree completely. Rone would've been another, but obviously they already battled.
Old 01-25-2016, 07:01 PM   #59
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
daaaamn.
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:05 AM   #60
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrieke20 View Post
Relatively underwhelming battle unfortunately. Fresco got all 3 IMO. Audio was poor and the "vibe" of the battle was just off. Nina overseas was fucking phenomenal though.

Fresco needs to battle more people that say they also have guns rather than battle people who tell him he doesn't have guns. He needs to do a battle on the URL or in New York/jersey.
Lmaooo i just thought of this... imagine if Fresco battled like a K Shine and K Shine took a "You don't have guns! you aren't a real thug!" angle vs Fresco
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:14 AM   #61
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
I wish fresco would splash my ass
Old 01-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #62
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Lmaooo i just thought of this... imagine if Fresco battled like a K Shine and K Shine took a "You don't have guns! you aren't a real thug!" angle vs Fresco
I'm afraid he would, like most
The only person I want to see do a "you don't have guns" angle against Fresco is Qleen
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 12:56 PM   #63
mulatto mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
I'm afraid he would, like most
The only person I want to see do a "you don't have guns" angle against Fresco is Qleen
did you just suggest fresco vs qleen cuz holy shit

fresco wit that john dough editing >>>>
Old 01-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #64
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Fresco and gun bars mix about as well as Charron and gun bars for me. If it's concerning a name flip you can get a pass on it once n a while, but imo when you're trying to fall into a niche and hardly fit the profile it comes off as a cheap imitation and a bad 1 in that it's not a parody of itself. Fresco might as well rap about taking your girl shopping before he brings up blammin the blicker. I'm not buyin the hype.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #65
mulatto mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Fresco and gun bars mix about as well as Charron and gun bars for me. If it's concerning a name flip you can get a pass on it once n a while, but imo when you're trying to fall into a niche and hardly fit the profile it comes off as a cheap imitation and a bad 1 in that it's not a parody of itself. Fresco might as well rap about taking your girl shopping before he brings up blammin the blicker. I'm not buyin the hype.
His delivery doesn't help to you? As of now he has probably one of the coldest deliveries in battle rap, which to me makes it okay in a lot of ways

And before you call it fake, so what? Most battlers with aggression/delivery are forcing it - and fresco does it better than a lot of them
Old 01-26-2016, 09:02 PM   #66
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
His delivery doesn't help to you? As of now he has probably one of the coldest deliveries in battle rap, which to me makes it okay in a lot of ways

And before you call it fake, so what? Most battlers with aggression/delivery are forcing it - and fresco does it better than a lot of them
I just get sick of seeing people give fresco a pass for something they scold so many other battlers for doing. His delivery isn't THAT good imo, still pretty effeminate if you ask me.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-26-2016, 09:06 PM   #67
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Fresco's delivery >>>>

It's not even just about his delivery tho. Fresco has ALWAYS been about gun bars. From the day he started battling. He hasn't switched up on anyone at all. So with his credibility and his recent transformation into the complete battler that he now is, gun bars are believable coming from him. Charron has a shitty delivery and that's why gun bars aren't believable from him. He SOUNDS like a nerd. Fresco sounds like he's about to style on you, but when he gets aggressive, he doesn't sound forced.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:10 PM   #68
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
fresco sounds like a guy trying too hard to sound street

his delivery gets boring real quick
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 09:26 PM   #69
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
fresco sounds like a guy trying too hard to sound street

his delivery gets boring real quick
Thank you

The people who get mad the most about saying this obvious truth are either fan bois who refuse to admit it or ppl who simply have never really been around the street enough to know the difference.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-26-2016, 10:19 PM   #70
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMc K View Post

It's not even just about his delivery tho. Fresco has ALWAYS been about gun bars. From the day he started battling. He hasn't switched it up
I think Fresco is phenomenal and currently one of the best out easily, but he definitely hasn't "always" been about gun bars. In his early battles with GT he was calling people gay, saying he'd fuck their mom, etc. he made the transition to gun bars just slightly earlier than some of the other white GT guys so it might seem that way but it's not the case. There were a ton of GT guys doing gun bars while he was still doing gay jokes, but he switched over to gun bars before the well known GT guys did, and was doing them better than most of the GT guys who were already doing them.

Regardless, he now definitely pulls it off better than many who try to, nevermind someone like Charron.

Last edited by gregrieke20; 01-26-2016 at 10:32 PM.
gregrieke20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #71
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
DF Presents: CRUGER & FRESCO GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #72
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
my eyes real low like mr magoos
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:55 PM   #73
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
this shit was cool as hell but I can see why both were a lil uninspired- not much you can really go at em for they pretty much tried every angle they could and the rest is just filler frfr

I think fresco did enough to get the w on the polls, cruger did his thing too but after seeing this Ion think this was as great a matchup as it seemed when this was announced

this is the kinda battle nerdbirds cry out for to happen and when it does they are the first ones to be disappointed. I thought this was fine, listened to it while doing dishes and I enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 04:21 AM   #74
thekotdchain

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
thekotdchain probably likes in here/hair word play
clear fresco W as usual
  • Pat Stay
  • Real Deal
  • Head Ice

thekotdchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 05:08 AM   #75
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
I'm convinced that nobody can beat Fresco except for Pass and Illmac
Old 01-27-2016, 06:39 AM   #76
obaid

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
obaid is a PY Poster
The "you don't really have guns like u talk about" angle is so terrible..anybody who plays that angle thinking its creative needs to crawl out of 2009. And you def can't do that shit when the guy in front of u does gun bars better than just about anyone else lmao
obaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:12 PM   #77
TriangleOG

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
TriangleOG is a PY Poster
Quote:
didn't help that Cruger edited this and made my mic quiet because i was really barkin on him
Exactly what you predicted at 9.30 in the battle:
"When you edit my rounds, just make sure my audio is clean."
hahah cruger knew he would take an L
TriangleOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 06:00 PM   #78
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Fresco 3-0... light battle all around, cool watch.. Fesco was cruisin' here.
Old 01-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #79
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
If I wasn't British I'd definitely vote for Fresco, because his rhyme patterns and demeanour are elite level, which is why he gets a gun-talk pass. But because I can comprehended all of Cruger's referances and imagery I was pretty receptive of Cruger's messages and themes. I'm gonna cop out and call it a tie.

Unsurprisingly this is my favourite Don't Flop battle of 2015

Last edited by My Kall; 01-27-2016 at 11:48 PM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:49 PM   #80
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
why tho? cuz he's not black? are you implying guns are only for black people to rap about?
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruger stands up for women: sexist, fresco will save white people, make battlerap great again, save us y2fresco, sjw's takin l's, trumpfan bodied leftwingnut