View Poll Results: Who won?
Cruger 12 20.00%
Fresco 48 80.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2016, 10:59 PM   #81
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
why tho? cuz he's not black? are you implying guns are only for black people to rap about?
Nah, I'm implying if that fresco doesn't convince me that his character is genuine to his own more times than not, he emulates a style that encompasses a way of life his soft rockford ass does not engauge in, argue to me that 90% of rappers aint about that life and I'll show you a 100 rappers (black, brown, or white) that'd smack the shit outta fresco and fuck his bitch irl and he wouldn't retaliate in any way shape or form close to his projected persona.

His vanity is his greatest weakness if anything, he should bring more humility and less smoke n mirrors imo it's the same shit ppl scold charron for

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-27-2016 at 11:15 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 11:56 PM   #82
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Nah, I'm implying if that fresco doesn't convince me that his character is genuine to his own more times than not, he emulates a style that encompasses a way of life his soft rockford ass does not engauge in, argue to me that 90% of rappers aint about that life and I'll show you a 100 rappers (black, brown, or white) that'd smack the shit outta fresco and fuck his bitch irl and he wouldn't retaliate in any way shape or form close to his projected persona.

His vanity is his greatest weakness if anything, he should bring more humility and less smoke n mirrors imo it's the same shit ppl scold charron for
I get that you disagree w him about random real life issues like trump but I truly feel bad for you if you didn't like his performance vs Saurus
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:11 AM   #83
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I get that you disagree w him about random real life issues like trump but I truly feel bad for you if you didn't like his performance vs Saurus
He had some decent gems on the here and there and his delivery has gotten less pink since GT so I give him credit for his skill as a writer and emulator of a style that speaks to a real criminal underground but if you're breath was that much taken away by his performance I feel bad for you lol

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-28-2016, 12:19 AM   #84
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
He had some decent gems on the here and there and his delivery has gotten less pink since GT so I give him credit for his skill as a writer and emulator of a style that speaks to a real criminal underground but if you're breath was that much taken away by his performance I feel bad for you lol
it was pretty universally praised as one of the greatest battles and performances of the year tbh but to each his own, just find it kinda weird that after the whole trump thing I seen you chime in quite frequently when fresco gets mentioned, makes you look kinda like an obsessed weirdo tbh
Old 01-28-2016, 12:51 AM   #85
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:

it was pretty universally praised as one of the greatest battles and performances of the year tbh but to each his own, just find it kinda weird that after the whole trump thing I seen you chime in quite frequently when fresco gets mentioned, makes you look kinda like an obsessed weirdo tbh
I find it kinda weird this board is obsessed with riding fresco's dick as hard as they do and get incredibly defensive anytime sum1 brings his hype into question. To each their own indeed.

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-28-2016 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-28-2016, 01:01 AM   #86
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:
I find it kinda weird this board is obsessed with riding fresco's dick as hard as they do and get incredibly defensive anytime sum1 brings his hype into question. To each their own indeed.
I thought this thread http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=24078 was a pretty tame and non defensive discussion tbh, you didn't?
Old 01-28-2016, 01:43 AM   #87
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
I thought this thread http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=24078 was a pretty tame and non defensive discussion tbh, you didn't?
Id say in its whole 2 pages ya, I'm basically the only person not riding for fresco in the thread and all of my points are valid. Just because there aren't any examples of it in the baby stages of this 1 particular thread doesn't mean it doesn't happen, and you seem to be defending him quite chivalrously if u ask me, I didn't engage you

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-28-2016, 08:58 PM   #88
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
crugers face makes some of the stuff he says like a hundred times funnier to me
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 10:43 PM   #89
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:
Originally Posted by obaid View Post
The "you don't really have guns like u talk about" angle is so terrible..anybody who plays that angle thinking its creative needs to crawl out of 2009. And you def can't do that shit when the guy in front of u does gun bars better than just about anyone else lmao
it's basically the same level as "you didn't really fuck my mom!!!"
Old 01-29-2016, 02:30 AM   #90
Dunsh
VIP

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dunsh is not the worst person
Fresco had some ridiculous shit that shoulda shook the room, crowd was kinda weird/sleeping imo. Cruger was good too, always find him entertaining.
Dunsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cruger stands up for women: sexist, fresco will save white people, make battlerap great again, save us y2fresco, sjw's takin l's, trumpfan bodied leftwingnut