Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is Fresco secretly/openly a Donald Trump supporter?

Old 01-17-2016, 10:25 PM   #321
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post
lmao people who are supposedly interested in black civil rights movements and black liberation but are also homophobic make me sick.

smh what we got now, queer gay transgender transexual pansexual cisgender androgynous bi drag hetero homo etcetc and its homophobic if you misuse one of those definitions? fuck outta here. dont try and make my comment into something it isnt. if you swarm on people to defend and try and give your validation to groups of minorities, ur part of the problem. you think that everyone wants you getting involved? you think they need you coming to their aid every time someone says something stupid?

smh, shit like this reminds me of privileged white dudes telling other privileged white dudes to check their privilege online so they look progressive on social media as they spread their useless hashtags to feel like they're doing something in the world

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-17-2016 at 10:36 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:25 PM   #322
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
32 fucking pages smfh
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:40 PM   #323
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
32 fucking pages smfh
5,000 views over night

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:52 PM   #324
Marcristo

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Marcristo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
smh what we got now, queer gay transgender transexual pansexual cisgender androgynous bi drag hetero homo etcetc and its homophobic if you misuse one of those definitions? fuck outta here. dont try and make my comment into something it isnt. if you swarm on people to defend and try and give your validation to groups of minorities, ur part of the problem. you think that everyone wants you getting involved? you think they need you coming to their aid every time someone says something stupid?

smh, shit like this reminds me of privileged white dudes telling other privileged white dudes to check their privilege online so they look progressive on social media as they spread their useless hashtags to feel like they're doing something in the world
im clearly not doing this on social media to impress people, im just giving my opinion in this battle rap forum.
it's not homophobic to misuse any of those words, its homophobic if you misuse them, are subsequently corrected, and continue to wilfully misuse those terms.

I've never been in a situation where someone was willing to learn and change their inbuilt misogyny, racism and homophobia and was swarmed on. Maybe on the remote reaches of tumblr, but identity politics that has no class element is toxic as well.

But yes, it's a shame that people in marginalised and oppressed groups don't bond together and strengthen through community rather than thinking that freedom to make a gay joke is somehow more important.

It's just strikingly obvious that a lot of people here just don't interact with or understand the real world.
Marcristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:01 PM   #325
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

Would it be politically incorrect of me to remind you the 2 things most white-racist Republicans and African Americans have in common is Jesus Christ and a disdain for gay people?

You see it as white dudes trying to unburden themselves progressively, I see it as an important discussion for young people to be having right now, especially more important than who the fuck is battling who next. While yall are being distracted other things are happening in the world and it's refreshing to have a good reality check kind of conversation from time to time. Whether you participate or not is up to you.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #326
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Btw, I'm native

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-17-2016, 11:07 PM   #327
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
simply put i just dont fuck with people going out of their way to find things people say to take out of context, blow them out of proportion, and start labeling whatever they said as racist, hate speech, etcetc. i don't think that shit serves a purpose and putting people on blast like that only creates a bigger gap between demographics. most of the time i see it happen, it happens in a "i know more about this issue than you, so let me show you how progressive i am" type of way.

do i think people use "I HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" as a scapegoat for their racism? yeah. but do i think everyone that opposes a lot of this PC shit is just hiding their racism? fuck no, that's ignorant as hell

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:09 PM   #328
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
It's crazy how many people think Democrats can just take away guns and offensive language over night. Republicans can and have taken waaaaaaaaaay more away, over night.
such as Mexicans
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:11 PM   #329
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
such as Mexicans
repped

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-17-2016, 11:24 PM   #330
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Here's where I'm at so far... my intentions with this thread was to say if Fresco is a Trump supporter it would be a great angle and it turned into an entire other animal based on everyone's political ideals ( which confirms it would be) I never attacked Fresco thru out any of my posts I simply asked why and created a catalyst for a real discussion. What ensued is a pretty healthy thing for any real mature adult to discuss and reflect on whether they want to or not. You can be a pacifist and say who gives a fuck or you can have an opinion. Either way you look at it the 1 is going to get more accomplished than the other.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-17-2016, 11:40 PM   #331
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Here's where I'm at so far... my intentions with this thread was to say if Fresco is a Trump supporter it would be a great angle and it turned into an entire other animal based on everyone's political ideals ( which confirms it would be) I never attacked Fresco thru out any of my posts I simply asked why and created a catalyst for a real discussion. What ensued is a pretty healthy thing for any real mature adult to discuss and reflect on whether they want to or not. You can be a pacifist and say who gives a fuck or you can have an opinion. Either way you look at it the 1 is going to get more accomplished than the other.
When was the last time u got laid?
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:42 PM   #332
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
When was the last time u got laid?
Last night You?

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-17-2016, 11:43 PM   #333
fresco
Dad

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
fresco is not the worst person
didn't read the thread but yes I'm 100% supporting trump
Old 01-17-2016, 11:43 PM   #334
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Last night You?
2 weeks ago :/
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:49 PM   #335
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresco View Post
I just want to know why you support his candidacy, you seem like an intelligent person and don't quite seem to fit into his followings demographic. Please explain if you don't mind.

Also, as a person I assume is of Italian-American descent do you agree with Trumps stance on immigration, the wall, and Syrian refugees?

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 12:00 AM   #336
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Don't feel bad, I'm practically married. Single life was much better.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 12:07 AM   #337
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:

/dead
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:18 AM   #338
The Barchitect

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
The Barchitect is not the worst person
Quote:
Which factor is more important when you decide to support Trump, his policy proposals, or the fact that he is a 'strong leader' who is willing to 'speak the truth'? If his policies are more important, which do you think will have the most positive impact on the US?
The Barchitect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:23 AM   #339
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barchitect View Post
Which factor is more important when you decide to support Trump, his policy proposals, or the fact that he is a 'strong leader' who is willing to 'speak the truth'? If his policies are more important, which do you think will have the most positive impact on the US?
Can we be a little less modest when we say "speak the truth"?

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 12:28 AM   #340
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Can we be a little less modest when we say "speak the truth"?
I personally think his questions were "fair and balanced" much like Fox News!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:33 AM   #341
fresco
Dad

Quote:
I just want to know why you support his candidacy, you seem like an intelligent person and don't quite seem to fit into his followings demographic. Please explain if you don't mind.

Also, as a person I assume is of Italian-American descent do you agree with Trumps stance on immigration, the wall, and Syrian refugees?
My ancestors came here on a boat through Ellis island and did everything legally and still got treated like shit till they earned their spot. How can we compare legal immigration to border hopping?

of course I support trump on all issues

Last edited by fresco; 01-18-2016 at 12:51 AM.
fresco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:40 AM   #342
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barchitect View Post
We need a real president in office. He's not a corporate puppet, he's a true alpha male, and everything I've heard him say has been pure fire. What else do I need him to be?? A billionaire? smh trump stays winning
Old 01-18-2016, 01:01 AM   #343
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
My ancestors came here on a boat through Ellis island and did everything legally and still got treated like shit till they earned their spot. How can we compare legal immigration to border hopping?

So you agree that Syrians shouldn't legally be allowed to immigrate and take refuge here in their time of war? A war we helped instigate, mind you.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 01:15 AM   #344
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
So you agree that Syrians shouldn't legally be allowed to immigrate and take refuge here in their time of war? A war we helped instigate, mind you.
The syrian civil war had its roots in the arab spring, not in the destabilisation of Iraq - which was the fault of the US led attack on it (although it was exacerbated by that - Isis).
Quote:
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Old 01-18-2016, 01:22 AM   #345
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:

]

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 01:31 AM   #346
fresco
Dad

Quote:

]
didn't support gay marriage before running i like that

yeah everything checks out he's fire
Old 01-18-2016, 01:33 AM   #347
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Fucking hell fresco............
Quote:
Old 01-18-2016, 01:35 AM   #348
fresco
Dad

everyone pretends like trump is evil when realistically he's the only choice
Old 01-18-2016, 01:38 AM   #349
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

]
Yeah its either trump or carson

Can't wait
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:51 AM   #350
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
everyone pretends like trump is evil when realistically he's the only choice

Well I guess Soul Khan was right about you...

You dream about living in a house made of dicks after all.

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 01:57 AM   #351
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Soul Khan was right
Quote:
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:14 AM   #352
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Trump is the right man for White America. While others are afraid to address the Middle Eastern Terrorism, and the blacks getting out of control with these good God fearing White Police Officers making them have to choke Blacks out and the shoot them.Trump will come to their defense. See Trump wants to 'take back' America, and he is the only one addressing America's real problem - Racism and White Fear of Genetic Annihilation.

@fresco, questionably gay effeminate white male needs a white knight like Trump who has the balls to fight for white people. This will ensure I will never end up in prison being the first black guy's bitch.
@ErikForeman, yes we need Trump to punish those filthy Mexicans that are trying to come over that border and take my family's spot. We worked very hard to assimilate and be like White Americans, we ain't letting Chico fuck us up.

I say - GO STORMFRONT AND GO TRUMP!

This message has been sponsored by the fraternal order of police and every white male who is afraid they will sound racist and hides behind a captilist bully like Donald J Trump

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:21 AM   #353
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

]
this definitely shows that trump > Hilary

in all honesty
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:21 AM   #354
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Fresco and Eric maybe watch this

https://vimeo.com/134895538

this is the criminal you think will "save america"

You guys are a fucking joke....

But I will also say that is the case with Clinton and the rest of them are bought and paid for by big money. Sanders honestly is the only person in your elections (who is still in the race - for either party) who isn't a bought and paid for stooge.
Quote:

Last edited by Metazone; 01-18-2016 at 02:24 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:23 AM   #355
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Trump is the right man for White America. While others are afraid to address the Middle Eastern Terrorism, and the blacks getting out of control with these good God fearing White Police Officers making them have to choke Blacks out and the shoot them.Trump will come to their defense. See Trump wants to 'take back' America, and he is the only one addressing America's real problem - Racism and White Fear of Genetic Annihilation.

@fresco, questionably gay effeminate white male needs a white knight like Trump who has the balls to fight for white people. This will ensure I will never end up in prison being the first black guy's bitch.
@ErikForeman, yes we need Trump to punish those filthy Mexicans that are trying to come over that border and take my family's spot. We worked very hard to assimilate and be like White Americans, we ain't letting Chico fuck us up.

I say - GO STORMFRONT AND GO TRUMP!

This message has been sponsored by the fraternal order of police and every white male who is afraid they will sound racist and hides behind a captilist bully like Donald J Trump
I'm def not afraid of sounding racist... if I were I'd be a liberal. That's pretty much their whole platform
Old 01-18-2016, 02:25 AM   #356
fresco
Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
Fresco and Eric maybe watch this

https://vimeo.com/134895538

this is the criminal you think will "save america"

You guys are a fucking joke....

But I will that in also saying Clinton and the rest of them are bought and paid for by big money. Sanders honestly is the only person in your elections (who is still in the race - for either party) who isn't a bought and paid for stooge.
A video about a man who will stop at nothing to succeed... sounds dope I'll grab some popcorn and watch it again. By the way your emotions about my political stance just proves you have no right voting. Trump >>>
Old 01-18-2016, 02:27 AM   #357
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
its funny seeing sanders vs trump supporters go so hard considering those two candidates have the most crossover appeal with each others voters.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-sande...l-trump-voters
"And even operatives with rival campaigns privately say they’re surprised at how often they’ve encountered voters who say they like both Trump and Sanders."

this is politics. theyre all full of shit. theyre all the same. dems and gop have been playing good cop bad cop with us forever.

ok.... back to the fake outrage now.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:28 AM   #358
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 507 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I'm def not afraid of sounding racist... if I were I'd be a liberal. That's pretty much their whole platform
You don't have to explain to me. I understand you young call of duty playing saltine militia sympathizers. Donald Trump is necessary for your genetic survival

<<<< figured out the thin crispy wafery mind out a long time ago

<<<<< a Saltine Svengali

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:31 AM   #359
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
its funny seeing sanders vs trump supporters go so hard considering those two candidates have the most crossover appeal with each others voters.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-sande...l-trump-voters
"And even operatives with rival campaigns privately say they’re surprised at how often they’ve encountered voters who say they like both Trump and Sanders."

this is politics. theyre all full of shit. theyre all the same. dems and gop have been playing good cop bad cop with us forever.

ok.... back to the fake outrage now.
Leave it to FILTH to pop in and make sense

I swear you are so selective with your posts
Quote:
Old 01-18-2016, 02:31 AM   #360
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:
A video about a man who will stop at nothing to succeed... sounds dope I'll grab some popcorn and watch it again. By the way your emotions about my political stance just proves you have no right voting. Trump >>>
Your right I have no right (look at what I said "your election" - shows your ability to actually read smh) to vote in your election, I am from the UK. But the united states fall into far right uber capitalist agenda had a knock on effect. So while I don't have a horse in your race it will along the road create issues for other western countries. But I think you and eric are on the wrong side of history and YOUR election will prove it so.

I still think you are dope battler!
Quote:

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, block, bring cologne to chicago, cantstumpthetrump, cba has hiv, druggies hatin trump, erikforeman confirmed weed hating nazi, every1 in here works 4 min wage, fresco >>, hippie circlejerk, i like bernie cuz he like rappers, noslug, omg lets go hug a tree gais, racism and pedophilia team up, sandersisthefuture, sjw's unite, socialistsanders, trigger: leftwingbubblesburst, trump winning, trump>>> do some research ppl, trump4prez, white fear of genetic annihilation