Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
please remove Seanzo from mod.

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 12:12 AM   #1
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
please remove Seanzo from mod.

@Seanzo is a person who very obviously has a personality disorder.

his whole MO on this is to enable anti-white racists.

@ErikForeman -- you wanted opinions, here's one.

@riffic is the man, @Serge T was the man, @Seanzo is a disaster to this site.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:09 AM   #2
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
I agree.

dude constantly lets other posters bash white people, I bring it up in a topic.. what does he do? he tells me to shut the fuck up, and closes the thread.

lol

not very capable of compromise.

I just want a fair site... does racist shit bother me? not rly.. but if someone is gonna say bad shit about white people, I am going to defend myself. .. its hard to do that with him around

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*
Old 12-26-2014, 01:20 AM   #3
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Guys I don't have anything to do with staff anymore, but I will tell you this: Seanzo is extremely important. It's just REALLY hard to keep everyone happy so you can only try to keep balance, which just pisses everyone off because nothing is ever fair for everyone.

He has and continues to put in more work here than anyone else (not to diminish other peoples efforts; just stating facts). Help the dude out. It ain't easy trying to make this run smoothly.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:25 AM   #4
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Negged for being anti-white against @Seanzo
Old 12-26-2014, 01:25 AM   #5
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Justin 0 you're easily in my top 3 for posters and crazy thing is I was hatin on Seanzo hard at one point too..

But I realized what actually goes on behind the scenes. ...this place would suck major dick without him... and when I say that, I mean this place would probably not even exist due to hacking, spam, faggots on the other site flooding this place etc.

All I can say is if he annoys you that bad, throw him on ignore... but the grass is definitely not greener I promise that

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 12-26-2014, 01:26 AM   #6
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Kingpen the only white guy that isnt afforded white privilege and he's salty as hell.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:26 AM   #7
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Seanzo is a very fair guy tbh and doesn't deserve the hate. So he doesn't let white people bash minorities? Dayum that sure makes me hate the guy...
Old 12-26-2014, 01:27 AM   #8
justin0

justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Guys I don't have anything to do with staff anymore, but I will tell you this: Seanzo is extremely important. It's just REALLY hard to keep everyone happy so you can only try to keep balance, which just pisses everyone off because nothing is ever fair for everyone.

He has and continues to put in more work here than anyone else (not to diminish other peoples efforts; just stating facts). Help the dude out. It ain't easy trying to make this run smoothly.
sorry mate, but you have a different perspective on it apparently. do you not see how all anti-white racism is allowed to exist but anti-black racism is immediately banned? do you not see how people who are prolific trolls, attention whores, and intentionally detract from the value of the forum are repeatedly allowed back then repeatedly banned?

other large forums - for example, the something awful forums - are not run as such. they are a very tight ship, with bans standing and a penalty for returning. this isn't happening, and more than that, seanzo is allowing his clear anti-white (liberal white guilt?) bias to impact his decision making, which is a detriment to all posters on this site.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #9
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Kingpen the only white guy that isnt afforded white privilege and he's salty as hell.
Not at all.

Im wealthy, healthy, and blessed so much in my life. You are the salty one my friend, negging me and calling me a cracker and all that shit. lol fuck outta hurr

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
Old 12-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #10
justin0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Seanzo is a very fair guy tbh and doesn't deserve the hate. So he doesn't let white people bash minorities? Dayum that sure makes me hate the guy...
no, it's vice versa. he disallows whites to bash minorities, but allows all minority (whether true minorities or not) to unashamedly bash whites without restraint. all i'm saying, and a lot of other people here are saying, is that rules should be consistent. if it's not okay for whites to bash blacks, its not okay for blacks to bash whites.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #11
TheRoots10

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Seanzo does a good job tbh.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #12
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Seanzo does a fine job. One of his real mistakes was not listening to me when I told him jerseynoname was Ekelon and letting that tampon stain back
Old 12-26-2014, 01:29 AM   #13
justin0

Quote:
Seanzo does a fine job. One of his real mistakes was not listening to me when I told him jerseynoname was Ekelon and letting that tampon stain back
one of his real mistakes was unbanning ekelon, unfortunately.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:31 AM   #14
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Gilbert KillingGrounds is a PY Poster
Wait, what? @Seanzo is a good mod, how dare you antagonize this great man.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:46 AM   #15
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Merry X-mas everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 12-26-2014, 01:51 AM   #16
justin0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Merry X-mas everyone!
merry xmas! hope you got to shag a black guy like you've been hoping for all year.
Old 12-26-2014, 01:57 AM   #17
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
merry xmas! hope you got to shag a black guy like you've been hoping for all year.

Thanks! Hope you finally get outside over the break.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 12-26-2014, 01:58 AM   #18
justin0

Quote:
Thanks! Hope you finally get outside over the break.
hahahaha! yes, i'm so pathetic for being on rmbva. while you are also. nice.
Old 12-26-2014, 02:18 AM   #19
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
@Seanzo - best mod here

Please never remove him

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-26-2014, 02:22 AM   #20
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Justin 0 you're easily in my top 3 for posters and crazy thing is I was hatin on Seanzo hard at one point too..

But I realized what actually goes on behind the scenes. ...this place would suck major dick without him... and when I say that, I mean this place would probably not even exist due to hacking, spam, faggots on the other site flooding this place etc.

All I can say is if he annoys you that bad, throw him on ignore... but the grass is definitely not greener I promise that
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...
Old 12-26-2014, 02:24 AM   #21
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Merry X-mas everyone!

u know how bad i wanna get in on this lmao

but naw!
merry xmas!!
Old 12-26-2014, 02:27 AM   #22
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
@Seanzo...
Old 12-26-2014, 02:27 AM   #23
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
u know how bad i wanna get in on this lmao

but naw!
merry xmas!!

Merry Xmas! Hope you're seeing that dime tonight
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-26-2014, 02:39 AM   #24
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lol that would be like ...... banning danny tanner from the PTA ..... seanzo was built for this
Old 12-26-2014, 02:43 AM   #25
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
@Seanzo is a piece of shit...
Old 12-26-2014, 02:44 AM   #26
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
seanzo is like a clock

hes watching you

all over the world
I dunno, I was gonna try some kinda insightful type shit but I gotta go back downstairs and eat steak with the fam. happy kwanzaa/judeotime/treelandia anniversary or whatever

seanzo >

cuz i have always suspected that
Old 12-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #27
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
Not at all.

Im wealthy, healthy, and blessed so much in my life. You are the salty one my friend, negging me and calling me a cracker and all that shit. lol fuck outta hurr
lol wealth and healthy. Did you say those two things because they rhymed? Ya fat fuck.
Old 12-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #28
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
if someone is gonna say bad shit about white people, I am going to defend myself. .. its hard to do that with him around
with Whites constantly under attack and being shot down in the streets like dogs, we need a warrior like you

Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-27-2014, 12:28 PM   #29
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Seanzo's white guilt is off the scale
Old 12-27-2014, 01:05 PM   #30
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Leave @Seanzo alone!!!11!1

Yalll think he a bad guy for closing threads

Well, I am @Seanzo's biggest fan!!111!1 and i know he would never do such a thing!

you just photoshoppedhim closing a thread

its not FAIR!!!!1!1

just leave him alone!

#cut4seanzo

Old 12-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #31
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Technical View Post
Seanzo's white guilt is off the scale
nonsense
what do whites have to feel guilty about
they are all angels

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-27-2014, 03:27 PM   #32
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Quote:
lol wealth and healthy. Did you say those two things because they rhymed? Ya fat fuck.
im not fat, ill post a legitimate picture if you do first.

but you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself now would you?

faggot welcome to my ignore list, lol.... I try giving you faggots a chance.. but yall r just too stupid. I swear.

the hate is real.. I really do feel sorry for you.. what a life it must be trying to prove yourself on the internet (a desolate rap battle froum at that)

if u were really tough you would go troll reddit or something on a larger scale, but you bottom tier 4 lyfe bro.

stay small

you wack piece of shit

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
Old 12-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #33
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
im not fat, ill post a legitimate picture if you do first.
you cock tease

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #34
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
i'm fucking dead @ if you were really tough you'd troll reddit.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:00 PM   #35
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
i'm fucking dead @ if you were really tough you'd troll reddit.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #36
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

ass napkin ed.... you do realize I put you on ignore? stop quoting me please. I have nothing to say to you.

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
Old 12-27-2014, 06:33 PM   #37
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
ass napkin ed.... you do realize I put you on ignore? stop quoting me please. I have nothing to say to you.
can you add me on facebook?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 12-27-2014, 10:22 PM   #38
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post

Tbh, you were my favorite admin.

Erik Foreman next bc he so nice

Then Seanzo, because angry Seanzo was funny.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:11 PM   #39
Battler18

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Battler18 is a PY Poster
Anti-white racist ?! wtf ?

Old 12-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #40
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Can you go one day without thinking or talking about me?

It's pathetic as fuck how much you care about this...

I admit, back in the day I did get out of hand with @Seanzo and a few others and cluttered the forum, but I haven't done a thing since I've been unbanned except respond to the people that started back on me in topics that don't matter anyways and posted like a mature gentleman.

Inb4 investigation.
Closed Thread

Tags
8206, 8234, 8236, black man suicide hotline, cracker pictures hurt specialoh, cut4seanzo, ed didnt make football team, post459240, saltine men all have homo tendencies, saltine support group