Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Attn Dumbf*cks: Stop Saying Dizaster "Fell Off"... It Wuz U & The Game That Changed

Old 09-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
WillyRotel

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Attn Dumbf*cks: Stop Saying Dizaster "Fell Off"... It Wuz U & The Game That Changed

W
i

l
l

y

thread

im getting a little upset with these comments recently stating that diz fell off... no dumbfuck... diz is the exact same... it was a combination of other things that happened

1. when diz was gaining major popularity in battle rap... it was at a time when many new fans were taking interest in battle rap... many of whom new very little about rap music... they were immeidately attracted to diz because he is extremely simple... and just gave them a show so to speak... as time went on... these new fans started to learn about bars and rap... and when they became educated about hip hop... diz no longer met their standard.

2. the game changed... the era of just performing went away... and rapping came back

3. the environment changed... diz spits the same old shit as always... but u were used to seeingit with a crowd that ate it up and cheered.... wen he spit the same shit without that crowd... ur brain was able to process it for wut it really was...

ihope this helps sum of u understand... diz is still the exact same diz... it was the 3 things listed above that happened... which many of u will not be smart enuff 2 understand lmfao

Last edited by WillyRotel; 09-03-2013 at 04:43 AM.
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:43 AM   #2
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
at the risk of coming off as a "dumbf*ck"....diz has not necessarily fallen off, but he has definitely switched his style up at least a little bit

two of his most popular/most watched battles are against dna and swave sevah. in both of these battles, diz came with 3 fully prepped rounds that were written ahead of time. yes, in both cases, he threw a little freestyling in there, but for the most part, he stuck to his written material, which imo is part of what made those battles so popular

flash forward to battles such as rex, arcane, and arsonal. diz freestyled in these 3 way more than against dna and swave. rex and arsonal are miles ahead of dna and swave sevah so one would think diz wouldve come more prepared and better against them, but no, his performances against those two were worse, imo, than those against dna and swave.

so yeah, diz has augmented his style in some fashion. whether or not people consider if falling off, per se, is still up for debate.
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:46 AM   #3
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Dead on. But you could have just said, "He's always been awkward and doesn't really rap."
Old 09-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #4
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
at the risk of coming off as a "dumbf*ck"....diz has not necessarily fallen off, but he has definitely switched his style up at least a little bit

two of his most popular/most watched battles are against dna and swave sevah. in both of these battles, diz came with 3 fully prepped rounds that were written ahead of time. yes, in both cases, he threw a little freestyling in there, but for the most part, he stuck to his written material, which imo is part of what made those battles so popular

flash forward to battles such as rex, arcane, and arsonal. diz freestyled in these 3 way more than against dna and swave. rex and arsonal are miles ahead of dna and swave sevah so one would think diz wouldve come more prepared and better against them, but no, his performances against those two were worse, imo, than those against dna and swave.

so yeah, diz has augmented his style in some fashion. whether or not people consider if falling off, per se, is still up for debate.
would u like me to post sum diz battles from when his popularity was booming? they are basically the same... except the crowd is cheering
Old 09-03-2013, 04:48 AM   #5
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i really dont get how diz vs save & dna were good .......... kbomb what country did u grow up in jw ?? and also did u ever see a diz performance live in person ?
Old 09-03-2013, 04:50 AM   #6
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
i really dont get how diz vs save & dna were good .......... kbomb what country did u grow up in jw ?? and also did u ever see a diz performance live in person ?
never said the dna or swave battles were good, just said theyre some of his most popular. im born and bred new yorker btw. also yeah i was at WD4 when he battled ars and it was a ton of freestyle filler, which seems to be his strategy lately, and when you look at his performances against dna and swave, he didn't do that as much. again, not saying one is better than the other, but lately he is including a lot of random freestyling whereas in some of his past battles he didnt do that.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #7
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRotel View Post
would u like me to post sum diz battles from when his popularity was booming? they are basically the same... except the crowd is cheering
well the era when his "popularity was booming" is subjective, but even so, i would tell you to go back and watch the dna and swave battles to see that there was very little arbitrary, nonsensical freestyling in those battles, but i know you would just post the and tell me you're going to go get high and eat catfish or something

but i assume you saw the rex battle, and at least heard about the arsonal battle, and he did a ton of unnecessary, not really relevant freestyling in them, which he didnt do against dna or swave. im not arguing for or against his penchant for including rebuttals and flips and shit, im just saying that he style has not been the exact same over the course of his career
Old 09-03-2013, 04:53 AM   #8
WillyRotel

Quote:
never said the dna or swave battles were good, just said theyre some of his most popular. im born and bred new yorker btw. also yeah i was at WD4 when he battled ars and it was a ton of freestyle filler, which seems to be his strategy lately, and when you look at his performances against dna and swave, he didn't do that as much. again, not saying one is better than the other, but lately he is including a lot of random freestyling whereas in some of his past battles he didnt do that.
i notice u are only mentioning those two battles... are u aware that it was many others that got his buzz going?
Old 09-03-2013, 04:56 AM   #9
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Disasters presence is better than his raping ability
That being said he's quite popular and that has to count for something
Personally I'm not a big fan but to depreciate his accomplishments in battle rap would be like depreciating Williys thread game
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:57 AM   #10
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRotel View Post
i notice u are only mentioning those two battles... are u aware that it was many others that got his buzz going?
i am well aware that it was a variety of battles that got his name out there, but your argument is that dizaster's style has remained constant and hasnt been fluid, and the two battles i keep mentioning are the two best examples of when he, instead of filling his rounds with lots of freestyling, would instead write three full rounds of material and keep the freestyling to a minimum, indicating that his style has changed/evolved over time.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:58 AM   #11
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
That being said he's quite popular and that has to count for something
Personally I'm not a big fan but to depreciate his accomplishments in battle rap would be like depreciating Williys thread game
Quote:
Quote:
raping ability
Quote:
raping
Quote:
raping
Old 09-03-2013, 04:58 AM   #12
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
i am well aware that it was a variety of battles that got his name out there, but your argument is that dizaster's style has remained constant and hasnt been fluid, and the two battles i keep mentioning are the two best examples of when he, instead of filling his rounds with lots of freestyling, would instead write three full rounds of material and keep the freestyling to a minimum, indicating that his style has changed/evolved over time.
The reason kids like the swave battle is for diz callin out the crowd
The battle is fairly subpar imo
Old 09-03-2013, 04:59 AM   #13
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Sorry I'm on an iPad mini and it does weird shit
Old 09-03-2013, 05:00 AM   #14
KBomb
2dope4you

Quote:
The reason kids like the swave battle is for diz callin out the crowd
The battle is fairly subpar imo
just to make it even clearer to everyone in this thread: i am not calling diz's performances against swave or DNA good. i am merely pointing out that they have lots of youtube views and people often refer to them as some of diz's best known battles.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:01 AM   #15
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i agree , ppl say those are his best 2 battles defintiely
Old 09-03-2013, 05:02 AM   #16
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
I just want to point out that Willy used to be a horrible RM troll when he first popped up on "the scene" and now makes some of the most on point commentary there is. This is obviously no exception.

Just to add though: Diz would incorporate a lot more crowd-favoring schemes and bars before. He really did become complacent in how well what he was doing worked with fans and it hurt him a lot.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:03 AM   #17
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
I just want to point out that Willy used to be a horrible RM troll when he first popped up on "the scene" and now makes some of the most on point commentary there is. This is obviously no exception.

Just to add though: Diz would incorporate a lot more crowd-favoring schemes and bars before. He really did become complacent in how well what he was doing worked with fans and it hurt him a lot.
I think it was all over when I saw him driven a Ferrari like a boss............ But it wasn't his
Old 09-03-2013, 05:04 AM   #18
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
I think it was all over when I saw him driven a Ferrari like a boss............ But it wasn't his
Is it better to be on budens couch in a Ferrari blanket or drive a Ferrari that isn't yours but you pretend it is
Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #19
bells720
Posts Things

Quote:
Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 AM   #20
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Im not going to front. I think he did good against canibus . Thats the only time he impressed me within the last year or so.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #21
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Ya he lost a rap battle but ..... He looked cooler than arcane doing it
Old 09-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #22
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

yea diz looks really good cuz he works out now and his tats look good
Old 09-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #23
adam b free
resident anarchist

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
adam b free is a PY Poster
Diz used to have some super ill schemes... and he went from scheme to scheme a lot cleaner back then than he does now...

nowadays he comes across as egotistical and pompous whereas when he was blowin up you could tell he was way more focused and driven. His flow and delivery also changed with his attitude... he wasn't smiling a couple years ago, he had his gameface on for each battle and spit raw whereas now he's a diva

He never had the greatest punchlines but some of his schemes were ridiculous
adam b free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:12 AM   #24
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
yea diz looks really good cuz he works out now and his tats look good
Hahahhahhahahahha
Old 09-03-2013, 05:13 AM   #25
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Thread is on point.... but

I also think though, when you've been in so many god damn battles, what else is there left to say? After rounds and rounds and rounds of material over 6-10 years or however the fuck long he claims he's been in the "game", I doubt you could think of anything else hot to say. There are only so many references to movies or sports, only so many word play schemes, only so many multis, that haven't been said yet by someone else, to actually come up with fresh bars. Against Canibus is the only time I've actually been impressed by him...

Being a battle rapper in 2013 sucks ass I have to admit... cause before any body even makes a bar about a new national event, its already played out, cause as battle fans we can already predict it. Ex: Boston Marathon lines, Django lines, the batman fag in Colorado, etc.. were all threads the day it happened, before any new battles can be released. Point is, I don't think Diz is as bad as people say, but if it hadn't been for overreaction like Willy stated from the beginning, there's no way he would be where he is.

He's like those millionaires in the Dot Com bubble burst in 2001... lucky as fuck; right time, right place

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit

Last edited by Vanilla; 09-03-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #26
bells720
Posts Things

Quote:
Dizaster's presence...

Quote:
Dizaster's presence...

Quote:
Dizaster's presence...

Old 09-03-2013, 05:19 AM   #27
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:

Are you saying T rex is better looking LMFAO hahahaha
Old 09-03-2013, 05:20 AM   #28
bells720
Posts Things

Quote:
Are you saying T rex is better looking LMFAO hahahaha
I was unclear that by "presence" you meant "physical beauty." My bad.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #29
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
I do think Diz getting sloppier is the reason people don't like him now over his previous battles. People dug him vs Canibus and that was 2012, I don't think the battle rap landscape has changed enough since then for his style to become irrelevant.

I do think people need to stop making excuses for Dizaster, though. He's totally ass every battle now. But every match-up is apparently the one he's gonna take seriously. If he didn't take his URL debut vs T-Rex seriously I can't imagine what would inspire him to actually write a good round again.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #30
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
I was unclear that by "presence" you meant "physical beauty." My bad.
I'm worried now that you said that
Willys next thread will be about how the most attractive battle rappers come from St Louis
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 AM   #31
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Lets be real people like Dizaster for his character not for his bars. Which is understandable, I used to like his character too. But I think his characters kinda changed lately which might explain why people have stopped liking him. He used to have that crazy in your face evil terrorist thing going. Now his character's changed to spoilt rich ferrari renting egomaniac gangster wannabe.

I remember when GT first started everyone used to hate Diz. People used to hate him for his robbery against Thesaurus and the racist blogs he did. But after he cut the racist shit, his character got pretty cool. imo Dizaster peaked during his battles with HFK, Jerzy Swift, Swave Sevah & QP. All guys that aren't that good.

But once he started battling guys that were actually good, thats when he started falling off again. If you look at Dizasters record, nearly every time he's battled a name that was good, he's lost to them.

Wins imo:

Crome, Detour, Devast8r, Loonie, Jay Legend, Zeps, Everybody Knows, Henry Bowers, Truth, SMP, Megadef, Caustic, Real Deal, QP, Jerzy Swift, Swave Sevah, HFK, MR ET, A Class, Reverse Live, Everybody Knows, Vision, Monk Mcnasty, Organik

Notice how nearly all of them are no names. The only names there are Real Deal, Caustic and Swave Sevah

His losses imo:

T-Rex, Arsonal, Cortez, Arcane, PoRich, Manaz, DNA, Shotty Horroh, Jonny Storm, Sensa, NoCanDo, Arsonal, Surgeon General, PH, Locksmith, Illmaculate, Thesaurus

these are nearly all of his big name battles

So yeah, Dizaster didn't fall off, lyrically he was never top tier to begin with

I'm not saying he's wack, just saying his bars aren't top tier, they're good but not the best

Last edited by Emseed; 09-03-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:28 AM   #32
WillyRotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
Lets be real people like Dizaster for his character not for his bars. Which is understandable, I used to like his character too. But I think his characters kinda changed lately which might explain why people have stopped liking him. He used to have that crazy in your face evil terrorist thing going. Now his character's changed to spoilt rich ferrari renting egomaniac gangster wannabe.

I remember when GT first started everyone used to hate Diz. People used to hate him for his robbery against Thesaurus and the racist blogs he did. But after he cut the racist shit, his character got pretty cool. imo Dizaster peaked during his battles with HFK, Jerzy Swift, Swave Sevah & QP. All guys that aren't that good.

But once he started battling guys that were actually good, thats when he started falling off again. If you look at Dizasters record, nearly every time he's battled a name that was good, he's lost to them.

Wins imo:

Crome, Detour, Devast8r, Loonie, Jay Legend, Zeps, Everybody Knows, Henry Bowers, Truth, SMP, Megadef, Caustic, Real Deal, QP, Jerzy Swift, Swave Sevah, HFK, MR ET, A Class, Reverse Live, Everybody Knows, Vision, Monk Mcnasty, Organik

Notice how nearly all of them are no names. The only names there are Real Deal, Caustic and Swave Sevah

His losses imo:

T-Rex, Arsonal, Cortez, Arcane, PoRich, Manaz, DNA, Shotty Horroh, Jonny Storm, Sensa, NoCanDo, Arsonal, Surgeon General, PH, Locksmith, Illmaculate, Thesaurus

great point... i meant to incllude it... his wins were never over good battlers...
Old 09-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #33
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:

Wins imo:

His losses imo:

So yeah, Dizaster didn't fall off, lyrically he was never top tier to begin with
Wins & losses are irrelevant.

The quality of the performance is what matters.

You say he lost the NoCanDo battle, but most people think that it was one of his best performances.

Even if he lost to NoCan and beat Crome, his performance vs Nocan >>>> His performance vs Crome.
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 AM   #34
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Magic View Post
Wins & losses are irrelevant.

The quality of the performance is what matters.

You say he lost the NoCanDo battle, but most people think that it was one of his best performances.

Even if he lost to NoCan and beat Crome, his performance vs Nocan >>>> His performance vs Crome.
The best part of that is nocans crazy frees and disaster saying some "if it was freestyle you wouldn't have to tell them"
Hahhahahahahahhaahah
Old 09-03-2013, 05:43 AM   #35
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

His losses imo:

Agreed except for DNA and Arsonal...especially DNA..

please don't make me dig out my post where I dissected DNA's verses and proved for literally over half the battle he wasn't making sense... and when I say not making sense, I don't mean grammar, slang, or anything like that...I mean literally gibberish...almost every single set-up was not a coherent sentence...

guess you thought DNA did it better that battle when he Ray Lell'd

"so diz, why you tryna ______ like you ___________ ??" <<<<<<<

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Old 09-03-2013, 05:49 AM   #36
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
it's all pre- and post- his NoCanDo battle. there's really obvious differences in his material and the way he approached battles. watch him vs Organik, Surgeon General, A-Class, etc. and it's all written, fast-paced verses that actually required preparation. I liked him way more back then

lmao @ him losing to SG that's a joke
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:53 AM   #37
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post
Agreed except for DNA and Arsonal...especially DNA..

please don't make me dig out my post where I dissected DNA's verses and proved for literally over half the battle he wasn't making sense... and when I say not making sense, I don't mean grammar, slang, or anything like that...I mean literally gibberish...almost every single set-up was not a coherent sentence...

guess you thought DNA did it better that battle when he Ray Lell'd

"so diz, why you tryna ______ like you ___________ ??" <<<<<<<
I know about those bars, and Dizaster had some stupid bars too. But DNA's best shit a lot better than Dizasters best. That 'bars and delivery' line he did was supposed to be his best line in the battle but that wasn't even that good, it was just the delivery that was good. I guess "the tooth hurts",
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:58 AM   #38
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Quote:
I know about those bars, and Dizaster had some stupid bars too. But DNA's best shit a lot better than Dizasters best. That 'bars and delivery' line he did was supposed to be his best line in the battle but that wasn't even that good, it was just the delivery that was good. I guess "the tooth hurts",
AND I QUOTE MYSELF:

3rd:

-"You think you're so nice so you can rap for weeks"
-"So Diz why do you keep thinking you getting hot and gon' grip around" <-----stop it
-"He standing here in front of Organik, thinking that he's the rapping answer"<---- smdh what fucking "answer"?
-"So why you keep talking like he the best cuz?" <----that would be ,"so why you keep talking like YOU the best cuz"... you don't mix second and third person when referring to the man in front of you
-"Beat you up, beat you up to the part where you can't even stay now" <------gibberish, fucking gibberish
-"Cause he gon' act like he's better
Dizaster you think you so tough with these bars but I really don't think you better" <-----good thing better and better rhyme
-"So Diz, why you gon' act like you going when it's hot" <-----act like you going when it's hot..... is this English?
-"So why you wanna act like you step beat fast nigga " <------we entered full retard now.
-"And you never have cash when you gripping it hard" <------- WTF
-"You never had money in the rows when know I'm getting silly"<----- holy fuck
-You think that I can't do what you do I can do it better when I Ray Lell<---- I wanna cry
-"But you can't come through nigga I put a hole like chest" <------ a hole like chest huh? Damn, hot simile
-"You a faggot that I never come through and dap you bitch" <----a faggot that I never come through? How is this man slipping through the cracks!? I don't get it
-"So why you acting crazy with the best shell" <---- acting crazy with the best shell... the best shell... THE BEST SHELL
-"I'mma teach your old teacher stupid I make greenery" <----NO
"shoot him in his pockets with money and you gon' see that wall green"<----stupid...as...fuck
"And he keep thinking he coming praising when you on that"<-----RETARD
"Like what's wrong with this dude? I had to tell him 5 times and maybe 1 time?" <----logic fail again
"But now he acting crazy when he's popping it nice" <---- 'Acting crazy when he's poppin nic'e>>> what a genius
"acting like he all tough blamming a razor"<-----that was hard... that razor blams man damn

I was nice and only posted his 3rd... I don't care if Diz rhymed cat with hat fat and rat that battle... Being a retard will NEVER get you a win, no matter how basic your opponent was.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #39
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

@Emseed I don't ever wanna have to post this again... cause I think I had to tell you 5 times and maybe 1 time? but you'll probably just write my post off and just say I'm acting crazy cause I'm popping it nice.. but that's like....only your opinion, man.

Quote:
Old 09-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #40
adam b free
resident anarchist

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
adam b free is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post
-"You think you're so nice so you can rap for weeks"
-"So Diz why do you keep thinking you getting hot and gon' grip around" <-----stop it
-"He standing here in front of Organik, thinking that he's the rapping answer"<---- smdh what fucking "answer"?
-"So why you keep talking like he the best cuz?" <----that would be ,"so why you keep talking like YOU the best cuz"... you don't mix second and third person when referring to the man in front of you
-"Beat you up, beat you up to the part where you can't even stay now" <------gibberish, fucking gibberish
-"Cause he gon' act like he's better
Dizaster you think you so tough with these bars but I really don't think you better" <-----good thing better and better rhyme
-"So Diz, why you gon' act like you going when it's hot" <-----act like you going when it's hot..... is this English?
-"So why you wanna act like you step beat fast nigga " <------we entered full retard now.
-"And you never have cash when you gripping it hard" <------- WTF
-"You never had money in the rows when know I'm getting silly"<----- holy fuck
-You think that I can't do what you do I can do it better when I Ray Lell<---- I wanna cry
-"But you can't come through nigga I put a hole like chest" <------ a hole like chest huh? Damn, hot simile
-"You a faggot that I never come through and dap you bitch" <----a faggot that I never come through? How is this man slipping through the cracks!? I don't get it
-"So why you acting crazy with the best shell" <---- acting crazy with the best shell... the best shell... THE BEST SHELL
-"I'mma teach your old teacher stupid I make greenery" <----NO
"shoot him in his pockets with money and you gon' see that wall green"<----stupid...as...fuck
"And he keep thinking he coming praising when you on that"<-----RETARD
"Like what's wrong with this dude? I had to tell him 5 times and maybe 1 time?" <----logic fail again
"But now he acting crazy when he's popping it nice" <---- 'Acting crazy when he's poppin nic'e>>> what a genius
"acting like he all tough blamming a razor"<-----that was hard... that razor blams man damn

Take this rep. Fucking dying over here
adam b free is offline   Reply With Quote