Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content Hi Friends. Watch Me Bust a RAP.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:02 AM   #1
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Hi Friends. Watch Me Bust a RAP.

What's GOOOOOD RMBVA!!! I'm back like a... fuck I don't know.

BUT... I finally managed to kick the Mexican girlfriend out the house...

Saved myself about $1,100.00 a month... Miss my dog though. SOB.

So yeah, haven't been writing for a whiiiiile, and aside from Battle Addict, never did the whole video/audio shit... 'cept for a few recordings about 4 years ago.

had some time saturday to write... did the G thing and searched youtube for "Deep Angry Instrumentals" and wrote to my first result...

here is one of a few lil experimental verses I did...

Think I'll start doing this every weekend.. writing soothes the mentals..

Don't fuck with my lisp, bruh.

ps... after listening to this shit... I should call this track "I YAM" (beat you to it bitch)

#Cincinnati

transcribed...

I am a KING, I am a being …human proving he dreams same as you dream moving bleeding and dying I am the thing you cannot see as high as your greed, I am a ring tightened and vowing the life that I bleed, I will die before I cry on my knees I am a Viking fighting demons surrounding my creed I am the lightning that screams, I am Olympus, the titans rising up the mountains with speed… I am desire all the fire from the passion it breeds, I am a seed, planted, I am the thing handed, the rose petals blossomed, I’m the garden it leaves, I am the pardons for all the soldiers who see, ..concrete-walls, because their freedoms was not equally seen…I am it all, I am omnificent, I am the heart of you all, watch as we bleed, tell me now… is there a difference at all, I am your bigotry, the history born, and as an infant only happiness breathed until you stole it with supremacy think… I am the conscious; I am Obama, brothers, sisters, daughters, eagles, lions, and every field, ocean and continent… I am, am I worthy to be, whatever I am?… I am the question, answer, the spirit, the sea… I am belief, a heart parted from disaster, the seams, I am a tailor, I am whatever I can perceive… I am in need, I am not free… I am not the color you see… you’re in a dream… I‘m right beside you, I am the voice and the screams… I am alarmed, I cannot breathe, protect or serve… I cannot be… I am the screen; the global media ring… so I cannot leave… I am mystery, 100 centuries buried in sentencing carried by kindred beings sharing and gifting kings, queens, knowledge of every part of the conscious baring self, the populous staring hoping to see... I am the sun, glaring in close proximity innuendo… I am array of everything out of sync…
I’m the start living things… a lion in this circus, you’re on TV... And I am the prompt and the green... I am the feeling you got under your sleeve… I am the truth, I am Orion, I am a distant eye, am I a victim of my own prison a cryogenics of cold shoulders crying stiff... tbc...
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:16 AM   #2
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
good shit
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:10 AM   #3
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
good shit
Appreciated
Old 07-20-2016, 03:48 AM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@SBOfficial yes I remember you from Battle Addict. You was headlining a few times. OTBVA has that Podcast thing going but not too many people are willing to call in to spit some bars. Good to see you back. Compared to most the rappers on here you basically killing em with kindness. Dope verse.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 03:57 AM   #5
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@SBOfficial yes I remember you from Battle Addict. You was headlining a few times. OTBVA has that Podcast thing going but not too many people are willing to call in to spit some bars. Good to see you back. Compared to most the rappers on here you basically killing em with kindness. Dope verse.
It's ILL!! Yeah man!! Miss BA though.. Been looking into starting my own podcast/show sometime in the near future.. what's out now just doesn't cover what I want to see/hear.

I'll check out what OTBVA has, I'm looking to get back into battling.. possibly get on a stage now. Don't check them out much though. But ehhhhhh...

Old 07-20-2016, 05:18 AM   #6
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
It's ILL!! Yeah man!! Miss BA though.. Been looking into starting my own podcast/show sometime in the near future.. what's out now just doesn't cover what I want to see/hear.

I'll check out what OTBVA has, I'm looking to get back into battling.. possibly get on a stage now. Don't check them out much though. But ehhhhhh...

Only one battle rap fan on here from the UK named Dank Schrader which I webcam battled a few years ago made into Don't Flop. He's very good and loved on here. I'm sure you could make it in a division. Remember Quintillus? He battled live once and got bodied by a white boy who's bars was way shit compared to the heat I brought to em and he still lost. A lot of us BA cats are still doing things on the web from time to time. GSB and Goldenflamez are still out there somewhere trying to get shit popping again. Would be cool to see you have your own Blogtalk.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 07-20-2016 at 05:20 AM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:21 AM   #7
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so ur girl didnt contribute to housing expenses? haha, glad you did what makes you happy tho. aside from the dog.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:07 AM   #8
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:

I am willing to help if u do the podcast
I have many acquired skills
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:41 AM   #9
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
yeah man, you were one of the best.

one question tho, DYEL?

sound heavily influenced by Big Pun?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay

Last edited by Abstrakt; 07-20-2016 at 09:43 AM.
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:57 AM   #10
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
damn u goooood!....

...looking

dayum
Old 07-20-2016, 02:38 PM   #11
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
yeah man, you were one of the best.

one question tho, DYEL?

sound heavily influenced by Big Pun?
Appreciate the compliment... I don't really have influences tbh... I'm from The Nati, if anything Dayton Family, Bone Thugs, Pac, Mos Def, Em.. I do like Pun though.

I'm mostly just a writer... I enjoy playing with different structures, flow, cadence.. etc.

This was a pretty quick-write.. I'll show my style/flow in my next drop.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:39 PM   #12
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
I am willing to help if u do the podcast
I have many acquired skills
Sounds like a plan man! I'll reach out to you soon if you're serious. I have almost everything set.. just a few key things I need to get down.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #13
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
so ur girl didnt contribute to housing expenses? haha, glad you did what makes you happy tho. aside from the dog.
Hell no... I paid for her Nurse schooling, whip, bills, cooking, etc.. (just my nature) so after a while you tend to lose sight of the shit 'constantly' being handed to you... less than three days of her moving out, she's SCREAMING to make it work again hahahahahaha

Naw son.
Old 07-20-2016, 02:43 PM   #14
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
damn u goooood!....

...looking

dayum
Cocoa butter.

Many uses, it has.
Old 07-21-2016, 12:22 AM   #15
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Sounds like a plan man! I'll reach out to you soon if you're serious. I have almost everything set.. just a few key things I need to get down.
Yea man hit me up whenever

N I'm going to buy me some CoCo butter
Old 07-21-2016, 02:53 AM   #16
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Cold, i loved the theme, and the content.

post more when you get them done.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #17
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Appreciate it!

I'll post another one this weekend... Now spending the work week to write (more/better), and recording it then so I don't rush it this time.

Tags
cincinnati