Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
CIGARS with AVOCADO - I GOT PUNCHED AT A STRIP CLUB

Old 01-31-2017, 10:08 PM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1182 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
CIGARS with AVOCADO - I GOT PUNCHED AT A STRIP CLUB

AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:04 PM   #2
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
LMAO! Dope story man!! I think everyone needs to experience getting that "surprise clockwork" in their lifetime...

I've never been hit in a square up fight, but I have been stole on twice when I was younger.. Once in a skating rink, this motherfucker literally flew out from a crowd, BANG, then right back into it. the second was in Japan while trying to pimp on some lil Japathot... the feeling is tough as hell to explain if it's from someone with a decent impact... Though I give ZERO credit to anyone who blindsides.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:06 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
LMAO! Dope story man!! I think everyone needs to experience getting that "surprise clockwork" in their lifetime...

I've never been hit in a square up fight, but I have been stole on twice when I was younger.. Once in a skating rink, this motherfucker literally flew out from a crowd, BANG, then right back into it. the second was in Japan while trying to pimp on some lil Japathot... the feeling is tough as hell to explain if it's from someone with a decent impact... Though I give ZERO credit to anyone who blindsides.
damn!!!
haha yeah honestly i wasn't even pissed once it happened, the cops asked me if i wanted to press charges and i said no but they took pics of my face and ripped up shirt, honestly just felt bad for the dude who was alone at a strip club and picking fights haha.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:51 PM   #4
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
So hold up...some guy in VEGAS said TWO TIMES...and punched you in the fucking face

JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 11:56 PM   #5
AVOCADO
VIP

hahahaha i knew that was coming. lol

when he said that i was goign to make a joke and be like "OF EVERYTHING" to him but i didn't .
Old 01-31-2017, 11:59 PM   #6
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
lmaooo
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #7
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hahahahahahahaha
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:49 AM   #8
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Lol awesome story. I've definitely experienced the surprise punch in the face.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:21 AM   #9
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post

I have been stole on twice when I was younger.. Once in a skating rink, this motherfucker literally flew out from a crowd, BANG, then right back into it. the second was in Japan while trying to pimp on some lil Japathot...
damn bro, u got assaulted once on rollerskates, and once by a japanese dude who was making sure you didn't take his lady
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:34 AM   #10
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
damn bro, u got assaulted once on rollerskates, and once by a japanese dude who was making sure you didn't take his lady

The "Swave Sevah - n*gga had motor oil and shit on his Polo jacket" recap. You read the story, but don't really FEEL the story until mdk put it into those words.

LOL!
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:46 AM   #11
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1551 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
even with that sick jacket on, avo's arms still got my knees weak yh

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:51 AM   #12
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
even with that sick jacket on, avo's arms still got my knees weak yh

Ain't it?!?'
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:55 AM   #13
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
I once got suckered after I baby shoved a girl who pushed me to the side hard with both arms. Had the boyfriend looking angry and then got surrounded by his friends saying they didnt want any problems.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:12 AM   #14
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looool joke story never been blindsided tbh im suprised at the empathy though im 100 percent suing in that scenario
Old 02-01-2017, 10:29 AM   #15
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
"Toastied" should be one of the webster picks for new words in 2017.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #16
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
....Now that you put it that way...

Old 02-01-2017, 08:17 PM   #17
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
damn!!!
haha yeah honestly i wasn't even pissed once it happened, the cops asked me if i wanted to press charges and i said no but they took pics of my face and ripped up shirt, honestly just felt bad for the dude who was alone at a strip club and picking fights haha.
when u were telling the story and u said he was saying "two times" I kept waiting for u to say that he took his mask off and underneath was The Saurus
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:28 PM   #18
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I once got suckered after I baby shoved a girl who pushed me to the side hard with both arms. Had the boyfriend looking angry and then got surrounded by his friends saying they didnt want any problems.
Lol, read this as "I once got suckered after I shoved a baby girl"

Dead @ "TOAST-eeeed"

Man...I wanna side with you Avo, but you walked right into that convo arguing with dude...smh. Not cool ;-)

Last edited by GMajor; 02-01-2017 at 09:31 PM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #19
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
since this is turned into story telling, the only genuine hit i've taken was a friend whos girl i fucked cause he was an asshole. Put my tooth through my lip and then just stood there looking scared. As soon as i moved he ran. His mother was our teacher. He wasn't my friend for some time after that.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:35 PM   #20
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
who would punch you, man? you seem like a nice guy... are you a dick when youre drunk?

(sorry if you answered this at all already as i did not watch the video)

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:10 AM   #21
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
who would punch you, man? you seem like a nice guy... are you a dick when youre drunk?

(sorry if you answered this at all already as i did not watch the video)
Haha. when you add in the fact that dude pointed to an additional stranger, and also stole him, I think the question kinda answers itself.

Although, maybe he did decide "thissss doood izzz TOO likeable...I'm gunna hafff ta split this 2 piece up!" ...and then: "Two times!" happened...
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:48 AM   #22
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
Although, maybe he did decide "thissss doood izzz TOO likeable...I'm gunna hafff ta split this 2 piece up!"
Sometimes I meet a person who is just way too nice and I just KNOW they're compensating for some dark horrible secret. I don't want to hit them but instead invision myself stalking them going as far as to routinely go through their trash. I do this for months on end until I find evidence which suggests they're involved in something horrific like child molestation or human trafficking. I wait until their birthday and they have had had a few drinks. Once theyre fast asleep I break into their house and place an airtight plastic bag over their head connected to a 20 pound helium tank. I then leave the damning evidence I found making it look like a suicide from guilt.

I dont know maybe it's just me...
Old 02-02-2017, 01:42 AM   #23
AVOCADO
VIP

nah i do that too mate. pretty common activity actually.
Old 02-02-2017, 05:49 AM   #24
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Sometimes I meet a person who is just way too nice and I just KNOW they're compensating for some dark horrible secret. I don't want to hit them but instead invision myself stalking them going as far as to routinely go through their trash. I do this for months on end until I find evidence which suggests they're involved in something horrific like child molestation or human trafficking. I wait until their birthday and they have had had a few drinks. Once theyre fast asleep I break into their house and place an airtight plastic bag over their head connected to a 20 pound helium tank. I then leave the damning evidence I found making it look like a suicide from guilt.

I dont know maybe it's just me...
Randall Flagg ain't playing, he's on that king shit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:12 PM   #25
AVOCADO
VIP

Due to a tech error all the episodes of "Cigars with Avocado" got erased from youtube. BUT YOU'RE IN LUCK! Im reposting them all today so if you want to hear me talk about CHIPS, DICK PICS and PEOPLE DYING you are in for a HELLAVA RIDE!

Old 02-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #26
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
so if you want to hear me talk about CHIPS, DICK PICS and PEOPLE DYING you are in for a HELLAVA
I knew I got out of bed this morning for a reason

Last edited by RandallFlagg; 02-02-2017 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Satan