Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So all you sheepl have annointed B-Magic king?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 06:42 PM   #81
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan
 
AREpee420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: jersey
Posts: 1,475
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Bahahahaha! What an idiotic thread.

Peep the sig then go crawl back into the hole you came out of OP. These "new fans" as @WillyRotel calls them are too funny these days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg K View Post
That shit corny
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #82
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan
 
AREpee420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: jersey
Posts: 1,475
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusOfRap View Post
verb da goat, b-magic future goat
Yup. Basically this. #salute
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg K View Post
That shit corny
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #83
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
And Tupac that was one of the things that was against him That he wasn't a great technical rapper.
ok guy... thanks for sharing... u enjoy the rest pf ur day now lmfao
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:17 PM   #84
bells720
Posts Things
 
bells720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,136
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Lots of people in here talking about magic doing schemes and associative word play. But thats not what he does. He does punches - aka lines that are hard hitting. Thats not a one trick kind of thing its a talent that works for flips, personals, jokes, gun bars, etc.

Saying that writing great punches is a trick is like saying that Steph Curry just has a great jumper. Thats how you win the game.
__________________
With my hair slicked back, I look like Rick Patino
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #85
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
I wasn't going to comment on this thread but this post struck a nerve. I wish that you rescind this comment asap, as it shows you are a bit clueless. Tupac used similar flows often but Biggie used to chop his flow up like mad, in terms of flow he was years ahead of anyone (bar Jay-Z).
actuall you just showed that "u" are clueless... big is in my top 5.... but i can show more times that magic switched his flow in battles than big did... lets find out... tell all the times big changed his flow... and then ill point out magics... ill even help u... start with notoriou thugs


and to any goofy out there we only comparing switching flows... obviously big was better than any battlet
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #86
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREpee420 View Post
Bahahahaha! What an idiotic thread.

Peep the sig then go crawl back into the hole you came out of OP. These "new fans" as @WillyRotel calls them are too funny these days.
that shit in ur sig was so cold

Last edited by WillyRotel; 12-02-2013 at 07:31 PM.
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #87
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Lots of people in here talking about magic doing schemes and associative word play. But thats not what he does. He does punches - aka lines that are hard hitting. Thats not a one trick kind of thing its a talent that works for flips, personals, jokes, gun bars, etc.

Saying that writing great punches is a trick is like saying that Steph Curry just has a great jumper. Thats how you win the game.
No but can have a more well round game of a jumper a passer nice handles ups etc.

Magic is mainly a punchline rapper. He doesn't do anything but the simile punchlines
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #88
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
No but can have a more well round game of a jumper a passer nice handles ups etc.

Magic is mainly a punchline rapper. He doesn't do anything but the simile punchlines
u sure bout that?

how bout this... u tell us the different kinds of rapping one can do... and we will see if he does it
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #89
thatguy
Registered User
 
thatguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,868
Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Lots of people in here talking about magic doing schemes and associative word play. But thats not what he does. He does punches - aka lines that are hard hitting. Thats not a one trick kind of thing its a talent that works for flips, personals, jokes, gun bars, etc.

Saying that writing great punches is a trick is like saying that Steph Curry just has a great jumper. Thats how you win the game.
OK, let's stick with the basketball analogy. You're right, having a great jumper/great punchlines gets you Ws, no doubt.

The thing is that it battle rap is also about embarrassing your opponent while winning. Some fans want to see some and1 shit where they bounces the ball of a dudes head and hit a 3, or at least cross him up and make him fall down and sprain his ankle.

Things like 'that's the way you talk to your son', 'is your money bein long worth your lifespan bein shorter'. 'surf, how you do that?'

Magic the best puncher in the game probably, but the one thing I think he's missing is these legendary moments where he really gets at his opponent on a personal level. I mean I'm sure there are battles of his I haven't seen, so if you think I'm wrong on this, let me know about an example.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #90
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRotel View Post
u sure bout that?

how bout this... u tell us the different kinds of rapping one can do... and we will see if he does it
Instead of doing mainly simile based punches?
Lets see it's hard to know what to call the actual things



There's Associative Wordplay= He really doesn't need to do this too tough

THere's personals
THere's schemes
There's comedic jokes

Few other styles or things can't think of off the top of my head

I think what's missing from Magic is he's never seem to face anyone he doesn't like or want to end that career. He's never gone for the juggular.
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #91
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Instead of doing mainly simile based punches?
Lets see it's hard to know what to call the actual things



There's Associative Wordplay= He really doesn't need to do this too tough

THere's personals
THere's schemes
There's comedic jokes

Few other styles or things can't think of off the top of my head

I think what's missing from Magic is he's never seem to face anyone he doesn't like or want to end that career. He's never gone for the juggular.

personal:

vs m ciddy "u lost ur first proving ground clearly to Syah"


jokes:

vs Real Deal "u got that howdy partner... lets go get a beer look"


schemes:

what kind... ill post sum...


he does all three of those... just not overkill on them... i can post more of each


never faced anyone he didnt like u say?

guess u havent seen him vs jus juice where he got in his face and they had to end the battle
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #92
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,617
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
b magic is top 5 right now if you disagree you a mark.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #93
Topgunz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Compilation of Dumb Posts So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP.. View Post
Willy has done a great job manipulating and brainwashing all of you, it's actually quite impressive what he's done, he could probably lead most of you of a cliff if he wanted to.

Anyways, point is Willy has slowly but surely convinced you all that B-Magic is the GOAT, it's been about a year and a half process but he's done it. He's convinced you that losses were wins( Real Deal, Young Kannon,Heartless etc), and he's convinced you that close battles were body bags (Clips, Pooh Bear, Tay Roc etc) and now it's gotten to the point where you all hail him as the king at the moment.

Dude does the exact same shit every battle, fires a million punch lines a minute, gives you no time to digest, most of them are obscure references, he mumbles a lot, does a shit load of name flips( easiest thing to do against an opponent), lame ass wordplay that non-intellectuals think is clever, and shows no aggression. All I like about him is his flow and the fact that he doesn't wait for reaction to all his bars.

So basically I am here to help you sheepl, think about how you've been brainwashed, and also think about how you might be being brainwashed in other areas of your life, because if someone like Willy can do it to you over a Battle rap message board, most likely your getting played elsewhere in life as well.

Lata fellas.

Anyways, just thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Roc killed him. Roc is the King round these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Magic good for a round and half after that is snooze worthy. He'll be done after a few more battles only niggas left are the real spitters that would body his redundant style
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Who is Willy?

Also B Magic isn't even in my top 10...

Just because ppl can write schemes doesn't make them a battle rapper. Take 99% of URL except Dna clips and hollow and have them freestyle battle on the spot...they wouldn't get out one bar...

Sadly URL has brainwashed most ppl into thinking schemes is battle rap.

But I think for my self.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP.. View Post
Good man, you and a few others seem to have their own opinions about battle rap and not just following the morons. Sadly a few of you sheepl are still lost, pointing out minor flaws in my argument to get me and others sidetracked/turn ppl against me, sad really, when you really get at someone and they just try and deflect the argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP.. View Post
No it doesn't I'm trying to help ppl see the error in their ways, trying to show them how easily their being manipulated by some clown on a message board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP.. View Post
This is the type of poster you want to avoid, he is one of Willys minions. Hops on Willys dick any chance he gets, goes into every thread willy likes, only likes black URL rappers but is most likely the whitest thing you have ever seen. This is your prototypical B-Magic fun, study him, learn from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
yeah, b-magic has wordplay but he like.... basically never says anything cool that convinces the crowd his opponent is a total faggot.

and thats the problem, guys like b-magic are ruining BATTLE rap by removing the BATTLE aspect.

in the next couple years.... people wont even be insulting each-other in battles... just strictly bars and wordplay with no hatred.... imo its going to suck and be really boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
"I rush more just to press a dent in roc's face" just sounds dumb and forced. And Lupe never said magic was his favorite he just said magic won whatever battle that was at the time of the tweets
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
You rush more often? You rush more bars out that sound retarded? Oh I get it now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Its the same consensus over there some people love him and some people think he's overrated. I mean his style is hit or miss he's a Conceited 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Surfs scheme was way more impactful then these one liners IMO. And I said a leave/Lee line on OT. But these niggas getting paid for the shit shud be 10x harder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
It's actually partly true I get confused when people try to push B Magic as one of the best When he's not even the best in his city.

But as punchline rapper he is one of the better ones. It's punchline after punchline but his punchlines are pretty good for the most part.

I want him vs J Pro in a battle

I haven't watched it but I don't believe he lost Young Kannon he's just bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
i agree. magic is formulaic and boring, and i dont get why he gets a pass when he makes conceited or dna look original and creative. dude literally says "i'll ____ like ____" every damn line and yall hype that shit. his chilla battle was hot tho and i like the trap house bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Because he's not He's 3rd in his city so top 5 is a stretch

I would put Verb Hitman Tsu Surf Hollow the Don Lux above him
I would put O Red above him right now. I might even put Rex when he's at his best above him.

e's the best in his PG class I will give him that
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
And acting like Magic is "rapping" is ridiculous. The issue is he does one STYLE of rapping. He doesn't have great delivery He doesn't have great projection He got great punches
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
b magic has a great flow

hitman cant rap for shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Makes a helluva lot of sense now thanks. Repped. Can't even hate now. ROC still killed him that battle tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
If he switched up the flow a few times and came with at least 25% more set ups he could be Goat status. Right now he's the only nigga who has good battles with wasted bars. Who woulda thought one can have too many bars lmao. Being one dimensional is soo 2004 he need to get with the times. But yal niggas still like illmac so I'm preachin to the choir
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Ok I will give him that he's got a good type of flow. I am warming up to him more. But he can get boring by the end of his 2nd round.
Pllus you know pretty much what you will get from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
What's your definition of "rapping" all battlers are rapping

Me "rapping" in my definition is more of what Arsonal does. He has good rapping which is why he can get away with bad material.

Imagine Arsonal with B Magic writing for him.
Imagine B Magic spitting an Arsonal round how horrible would that be
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOwLIFE View Post
Yal dickriders don't even make logical statements lol. Ya opinions can't disbar facts. The nigga is one dimensional #Fact but fuck all that whoever said biggie had one flow needs to suck a thousand dicks. Il be damned if that ain't the most blasphemous statement I've seen on this site so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
No but can have a more well round game of a jumper a passer nice handles ups etc.

Magic is mainly a punchline rapper. He doesn't do anything but the simile punchlines
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Instead of doing mainly simile based punches?
Lets see it's hard to know what to call the actual things



There's Associative Wordplay= He really doesn't need to do this too tough

THere's personals
THere's schemes
There's comedic jokes

Few other styles or things can't think of off the top of my head

I think what's missing from Magic is he's never seem to face anyone he doesn't like or want to end that career. He's never gone for the juggular.
Take notice of the trolls, everyone.

Last edited by Topgunz; 12-02-2013 at 11:26 PM.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #94
bells720
Posts Things
 
bells720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,136
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Basketball is a perfect analogy for this.

In Bball there are 1-Dimensional players. My boy D.Rose is one. Take away his speed and he's done. But guys with jumpers like Curry (or Kobe) can play until they're 60. Because if you can shoot than you can play - you're always valuable.

That's Magic. He can shoot. He knows how to write lots of great content. If he applies that skill to basically any style, he'll be fine. And he can matchup with any opponent because it's his skill that makes him.

For example - I think Real Deal beat him off of taking a better angle. But the thing is, match them up again and Deal gets bodied. Because that angle stuff is good once. That's when someone gets "played out." Taking good (or white...) angles is one-dimensional. Writing great punch-lines is not.

If you can't tell that writing punch lines isn't a trend, it's fundamental battling, than I don't know what to tell you.
__________________
With my hair slicked back, I look like Rick Patino
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #95
whitebait
Handgun w/the rubber grip
 
whitebait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sydney
Posts: 612
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
whitebait is a PY Poster
Also whoever said "Battle rap is about embarrassing your opponents"

DNA v Magic and watch DNA's reactions when Magic lands punch after punch and the crowd is fucking with him. He knows he is being outclassed, it's written all over his face.
whitebait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #96
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad
 
Franklin Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,386
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
I think Canibus should get a second battle.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #97
The Wrist
my first name is The
 
The Wrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Edison,NJ
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
B Magic is one of my favs for sure right now. I don't do lists but if I did him and Bigg K would be neck and neck for my favorites at the moment....and Willy had nothin' to do with it. I disagree with many of his dissertations, but not this one at all really
__________________
newish music (this probably isn't newish at all anymore but whatever) ----> here

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #98
Mistake
Shannon dougherty's nips
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Running Sydney
Posts: 826
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Mistake is not the worst person
Bmagic is good .. Not really the best IMO but I don't really care about bigg k either
I'm kinda out the loop I guess
Been watching battle rap way too long and I guess I see it different to a lot of you
Nothing wrong with that tho.. Both are talented af.. Will never doubt that

Trends kinda bore me.. But I will say it again bmagic is good
Just kinda bores me.. But hey I once thought con was good now I don't even watch any
Of his battles..
Mistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:53 PM   #99
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
Compilation of Dumb Posts So Far

















































Take notice of the trolls, everyone.
Instead of disregarding my post and just labeling me as a troll, try debating my opinion and show me where I'm wrong...

Apparently I'm right or you wouldn't be catching feelings about it.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #100
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Basketball is a perfect analogy for this.

In Bball there are 1-Dimensional players. My boy D.Rose is one. Take away his speed and he's done. But guys with jumpers like Curry (or Kobe) can play until they're 60. Because if you can shoot than you can play - you're always valuable.

That's Magic. He can shoot. He knows how to write lots of great content. If he applies that skill to basically any style, he'll be fine. And he can matchup with any opponent because it's his skill that makes him.

For example - I think Real Deal beat him off of taking a better angle. But the thing is, match them up again and Deal gets bodied. Because that angle stuff is good once. That's when someone gets "played out." Taking good (or white...) angles is one-dimensional. Writing great punch-lines is not.

If you can't tell that writing punch lines isn't a trend, it's fundamental battling, than I don't know what to tell you.
But only writing punchlines punch after punch with them all basically being similes is the issue. It's the structure of his punches are very similar is what the issue is.
It's an issue to me that stops him from being great to me. He's good. His first round is always great to me 2nd is good and by his 3rd if his opponent is good he's likely to lose the 3rd round.
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #101
WillyRotel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,417
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Instead of disregarding my post and just labeling me as a troll, try debating my opinion and show me where I'm wrong...

Apparently I'm right or you wouldn't be catching feelings about it.
i can vouch for this... this kids comment was sumthin like... "url rappers arent good... if u put them in a freestyle battle on the spot they wouldnt be good" or sumthin like that


he is not a troll for sayin sumthing like that... but rather a complete fucking nerd
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #102
GetPaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,662
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
No but can have a more well round game of a jumper a passer nice handles ups etc.

Magic is mainly a punchline rapper. He doesn't do anything but the simile punchlines
He does have excellent handles, and while I think per game numbers are garbage, a lot of people like them, and Curry is averaging 8.7 assists per game this year.

I think Curry is similar to Magic. People focus on the main strength and act like that's all he is. Magic has a very smooth delivery in his own right.

As always, aggression=/=delivery. Magic's delivery works perfectly with his on-stage persona of not giving a fuck and letting his bars do the talking.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:51 PM   #103
NatGeografik
629667391
 
NatGeografik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Fresh Coast
Posts: 2,028
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
B Magic just raps and gets as personal as a battle rap should get. He in reality does everything: jokes, schemes and punchlines. Other than being super personal, what else is there? He's not a performer on the level of a Hitman so there's really nothing else for him to do
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:17 AM   #104
bells720
Posts Things
 
bells720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,136
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatGeografik View Post
B Magic just raps and gets as personal as a battle rap should get. He in reality does everything: jokes, schemes and punchlines. Other than being super personal, what else is there? He's not a performer on the level of a Hitman so there's really nothing else for him to do
Precisely.
__________________
With my hair slicked back, I look like Rick Patino
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #105
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,644
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I feel like whenever I see people debate something on this site it's more about the people than the subject, it's like you decide the reason why the person your arguing with holds the opinion they do and then attack that and ignore the actual argument, not saying it goes for everyone but I see it alot.
Like this thread, if people like B magic= they're brainwashed by this willy guy, or it's because they can't think for themselvs and following hype. You point out a stupid line diz says= your a hater who doesn't appreciate freestyles, you say the opposite= your a diz dickrider. You don't like B magic well it's cause your one of these "new fans". It's the worst way of arguing your point because your just working on an assumption you can't prove, as soon as you got no reply to the point being made you can just fall back on that shit. In reality some of you might be dickriders, but most of you probably got fair enough reasons for who you do or don't like.
Anyway B magic is in alot of peoples top 5's because he is sick, he's got punchlines and wordplay better than anyone else right now and he delivers it so effortlessly, I actually prefer the way he performs his bars to someone like DNA, he don't need to act all aggresive or make jokes to have his opponent looking stupid/weak.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #106
bells720
Posts Things
 
bells720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,136
Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I feel like whenever I see people debate something on this site it's more about the people than the subject, it's like you decide the reason why the person your arguing with holds the opinion they do and then attack that and ignore the actual argument, not saying it goes for everyone but I see it alot.
Like this thread, if people like B magic= they're brainwashed by this willy guy, or it's because they can't think for themselvs and following hype. You point out a stupid line diz says= your a hater who doesn't appreciate freestyles, you say the opposite= your a diz dickrider. You don't like B magic well it's cause your one of these "new fans". It's the worst way of arguing your point because your just working on an assumption you can't prove, as soon as you got no reply to the point being made you can just fall back on that shit. In reality some of you might be dickriders, but most of you probably got fair enough reasons for who you do or don't like.
Anyway B magic is in alot of peoples top 5's because he is sick, he's got punchlines and wordplay better than anyone else right now and he delivers it so effortlessly, I actually prefer the way he performs his bars to someone like DNA, he don't need to act all aggresive or make jokes to have his opponent looking stupid/weak.
To be fair there are a lot of blind haters/devotees on this site. Like, there are people who genuinely think Ars hasn't lost. Also some people that just take counter positions for the sake of doing it.

So sometimes you have to decide if you're debating with a genuine position, or with a character of some kind.
__________________
With my hair slicked back, I look like Rick Patino
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #107
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,494
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I feel like whenever I see people debate something on this site it's more about the people than the subject, it's like you decide the reason why the person your arguing with holds the opinion they do and then attack that and ignore the actual argument, not saying it goes for everyone but I see it alot.
Like this thread, if people like B magic= they're brainwashed by this willy guy, or it's because they can't think for themselvs and following hype. You point out a stupid line diz says= your a hater who doesn't appreciate freestyles, you say the opposite= your a diz dickrider. You don't like B magic well it's cause your one of these "new fans". It's the worst way of arguing your point because your just working on an assumption you can't prove, as soon as you got no reply to the point being made you can just fall back on that shit. In reality some of you might be dickriders, but most of you probably got fair enough reasons for who you do or don't like.
Anyway B magic is in alot of peoples top 5's because he is sick, he's got punchlines and wordplay better than anyone else right now and he delivers it so effortlessly, I actually prefer the way he performs his bars to someone like DNA, he don't need to act all aggresive or make jokes to have his opponent looking stupid/weak.
YOU ONLY HAVE 69 POSTS. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO OFFER AN OPINION?

Naw, dude, good point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fact, salute


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,554
Threads: 27,189
Posts: 733,782
Total Online: 2649

Newest Member: atysilezy

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 AM.