Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Daylyte Appreciation Factor? A White Vs Black Study

View Poll Results: daylyte or faggot- you decide.
I'm white and LIKE daylyte 23 54.76%
I'm white and DO NOT LIKE daylyte 11 26.19%
I'm black and LIKE daylyte 4 9.52%
I'm black and DO NOT LIKE daylte 4 9.52%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2015, 11:56 PM   #41
100 Bullets
VIP

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
100 Bullets is a PY Poster
heres how it works...

The reason many black people dislike Daylyt is cuz they don't "play that gay shit." Meanwhile, its harder to find groups of white battle rap fans who would dislike him for "gay stuff."

The while people who dislike Daylyt do so because of his lack of sportsmanship. aka. "ruining" battles and not trying to win. Some dislike him for "playing the race card" so much. aka. talking candidly about race and they don't like that.

Soooo... thats about it.

The thing is... the group of black people who "don't play the gay shit" is a larger number than the white people who are mad he doesnt play by the rules.

So, it looks like black people don't fuck with him.

But they do. Especially ones that want "bars."
100 Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:57 PM   #42
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 Bullets View Post
heres how it works...

The reason many black people dislike Daylyt is cuz they don't "play that gay shit." Meanwhile, its harder to find groups of white battle rap fans who would dislike him for "gay stuff."

The while people who dislike Daylyt do so because of his lack of sportsmanship. aka. "ruining" battles and not trying to win. Some dislike him for "playing the race card" so much. aka. talking candidly about race and they don't like that.

Soooo... thats about it.

The thing is... the group of black people who "don't play the gay shit" is a larger number than the white people who are mad he doesnt play by the rules.

Nah sorry that like a smurf like a skirt shit is fuckin trash
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 11:59 PM   #43
HipHopCon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
HipHopCon is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by walk with me View Post
Mods whats good....holla at that vote edit real quick b!

Daylyte isn't big tho. No matter how much shit he talks he's only known in the battle rap community for real. Nobody inside the semi modern battle rap has made it outside of battle rap but Jae Millz and he's hardly known.

Daylyt is slowly getting there. Was on a rap battle parody video the other day(these videos get millions of views btw) and everyone in the comments were like, "Oh shit, is that Daylyt?" and then you have people inquiring about who Daylyt actually is. People who watch the Supa Hot videos are not generally battle rap fans. Daylyt is also slowing making his way into the eyes of casual hip hop fans as well. When you got websites such as hotnewhiphop talking about him, you know he's doing something.
HipHopCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:23 AM   #44
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kang View Post
Im white and I think hes terrible....I think hes only won like 2 battles in his career

FOR REAL! We're totally alike. But, wait which 2 battles did he win?

Cuz he lost most of those classics. I know the list, I've watched them all 2-3x's. Some of them more....and he doesn't win.

He beat...Skelly, maybe. Also he won an i-Battle battle, it I forgot which one, maybe City Towers.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:33 AM   #45
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Fuck this thread generally but something I find funny concerning race and Day's trolling is how he masterfully has recognized the difference in the "trollability" of the races, what pisses who off

If u watch on the black media outlets(Vlad,Wshh, etc), he will do the gay shit
Then hell go on the talk back page or otther mostly white mediums and he will do race angles
Daylyt>>>>>> he the best in the game

I give Daylyt MAD credit for his trolling, social media fan interaction.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:40 AM   #46
walk with me

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
walk with me is not the worst person
Quote:
heres how it works...

Soooo... thats about it.

I disagree....

Black people and white people have two totally different battle cultures.

Respect, Honor and intensity is more of a rule in black battle culture. Where as there is respect and honor but it also includes humor and jokes. Daylyte is a walking joke.
walk with me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:46 AM   #47
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
heres how it works...

Soooo... thats about it.

So you are going with the whole 'Black people are more homophobic than Saltines theory'
Yet Blacks have no history of burning homos alive on stakes (origin of the word faggot) Blacks never shunned homos like Angela Davis or James Baldwin.
Tea Party, Right Wing Saltine Conservatives?
California Nabisco's wanting to pass a law to shoot homosexuals on site?

Somehow though the people that support Young Thug are the most homophobic?

Nice Try

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:50 AM   #48
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
white, don;t like him
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:55 AM   #49
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I'm sure because I've caught several of them on this website (Jamal Richardson, count crappingsworth, etc...). Also, there's a handful of non black posters here who awkwardly drop too many n-bombs as if thats how they think black people talk, which might lead some to assume that they are posting as a black person (ununununn, damon, etc....)

But more than that, since the invention of the Internet there have been people who pretend to be someone they're not. I've found that a lot of people, not just on this website, pretend to be, or post as if they were a black person because they think it makes their racist opinions seem less racist. Its pretty pathetic, and it happens a lot.
as a human being, i think you;re fucking delusional lmao.

Your version of racist opinion is "i don't think battle x" if battler X is black.

Shiiiiiiiiiet.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:56 AM   #50
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Your version of racist opinion is "i don't think battle x" if battler X is black.
Shiiiiiiiiiet.
Human?
you a got damn troglodyte

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-27-2015, 01:11 AM   #51
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Yet Blacks have no history of burning homos alive on stakes (origin of the word faggot) Blacks never shunned homos like Angela Davis or James Baldwin.

Nice Try
This is outright proof (by this sites standards) that you do not participate in 'black' culture.

So, to use your own words "nice try". I'm not going to do your homework for you, but if you'd like to be an educated, upstanding citizen you seriously need to update your informational pool.

also, if you don't understand the statistical difference between "12-13%" and any number above 13% then there's another give away. Cool.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:12 AM   #52
Chromium
Banned

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit Ed knows the word troglodyte. I better back up. Sorry massa.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:40 AM   #53
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
the statistical difference between "12-13%" and any number above 13% then there's another give away. Cool.
who's stats?
saltine statistics about black people? LMAO
you know white people lie - right?

I believe nothing Nabisco says

next you gonna tell me there is some 'Isis'
and 9-11 was al-queda
or America is Post -Racial
or Trayvon and Mike Brown caused their own death

Or Stephen Hawking is this great mind that knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Or the Pilgrims had a nice turkey dinner in November with Manik's people and never hurt anyone

Death to the Saltine!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-27-2015, 01:59 AM   #54
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Shiiiiiiiiiet.
I seriously don't see what it is you find delusional, but I think you might've missed the part where I said I've caught people pretending to be black, multiple times, on this website alone.

But, I guess you're right, nobody is racist. That was the point you were trying to make, yeah?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:01 AM   #55
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I seriously don't see what it is you find delusional, but I think you might've missed the part where I said I've caught people pretending to be black multiple times, on this website alone.

But, I guess you're right, nobody is racist. That was the point you were trying to make, yeah?
you trying to talk logic to a geico caveman.
this townhouse has no soul or objective thinking
don't waste your time on Lance

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-27-2015, 03:06 AM   #56
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
heres how it works...

Soooo... thats about it.

Get your rational observations out of here!

This is not the place for that!
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:19 AM   #57
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Get your rational observations out of here!

This is not the place for that!
white wife - mixed kids - grew up and lives around 90% plus - Saltines
He obviously knows all about what is going on in the minds of black people

come home Bulletz

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 03-27-2015, 03:26 AM   #58
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
"like" and "dislike" are too black and white... just like "black" and "white" are.... overall, i dont like him.. but when he performs at his best (rich dolarz, aye verb, charlie clips, pass), my god, he is amazing... but the thing is, sometimes he wont spit any verses, try to shit his ass on stage, and then recycle a verse from a previous battle. i cant stand that. he made fun of the pgs, but he reaches as much, if not more than them at times.

ps. i am considered black.. but i look white, and am treated as wegro for the most part.... meh, whatever.
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:30 AM   #59
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Just because Daylyt got head from P Diddy, I don't think that makes him gay. In jail that type of stuff happens, as long as he's not the one giving, I don't think it counts.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:31 AM   #60
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Or Stephen Hawking is this great mind that knows what the fuck he is talking about.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 05:24 AM   #61
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
FOR REAL! We're totally alike. But, wait which 2 battles did he win?

Cuz he lost most of those classics. I know the list, I've watched them all 2-3x's. Some of them more....and he doesn't win.

He beat...Skelly, maybe. Also he won an i-Battle battle, it I forgot which one, maybe City Towers.
he won vs Philly swain and chilla

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:59 AM   #62
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
who's stats?
saltine statistics about black people? LMAO
you know white people lie - right?

I believe nothing Nabisco says

next you gonna tell me there is some 'Isis'
and 9-11 was al-queda
or America is Post -Racial
or Trayvon and Mike Brown caused their own death

Or the Pilgrims had a nice turkey dinner in November with Manik's people and never hurt anyone

Death to the Saltine!

No i'm not, but keep propping up that racist shit homie. It's a fucking great look.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #63
SIROB

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
SIROB is not the worst person
I just don't think he is very good.
SIROB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oh look another race thread in rmbva, saltine men all have homo tendencies, shut up ekelon, this won't end well