Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
ETHER WEEKLY Presents Billy Boondocks vs. Cadalack Ron (FilmOn Freestyle Battle)

View Poll Results: Who won?
Bill Boondocks 3 9.09%
Caddy Ron 17 51.52%
I don't know. Where am I? 13 39.39%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 PM   #81
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
You know whats worse than Ether Weekly? RMBVA Race discussions
U know what's worse than rmbva race discussions? Celebrating racist white people raping black culture and then acting indignant when people take notice and discuss it. Yeah, I think that's a lot worse.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 PM   #82
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:48 PM   #83
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Rmbva: Doesn't mind racism. Hates when people talk about it.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:51 PM   #84
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Racism is a crime White people dont do crimes they too innocent but you wanna know who does crimes......
Old 04-21-2015, 09:55 PM   #85
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
Very misguided and malinformed statement my guy
both guys were terrible on the beat and neither said anything worth a shit in the round I watched..I know you gotta defend your show but 90%of anything ive watched on it is shit. This shit is like the QVC of battle rap...I expect a show like this outta Mad illz or some third rate league but not from you

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:08 PM   #86
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
U know what's worse than rmbva race discussions? Celebrating racist white people raping black culture and then acting indignant when people take notice and discuss it. Yeah, I think that's a lot worse.
Race discussions on here generally aren't done very maturely, and result in very little being achieved is what I believe he was saying. He isn't wrong in that either. I don't believe there is a large % of battle fans CELEBRATING racist white people on here, but if they are, they too are wrong. There is a % of people on here who don't appreciate or give credit to black people's creation/influence of the culture. They are also wrong.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:12 PM   #87
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The Cadalack Ron is tongue in cheek racist thing was cute for about half of a minute but it has ceased to be comical. Dude is for real a serious racist. That's the kind of guy you're out here promoting, Lush. Like most things involved with you these days, it's just.. not a good look, man.

You have the worst rep/track record at the moment. Stuff Norbes I'm sure is like "glad that isn't me", and you just... keep piling on. I've never seen anything quite like it.

You want to know what the definition of insanity is?... [/Vaas Montenegro]

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:15 PM   #88
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrieke20 View Post
Race discussions on here generally aren't done very maturely, and result in very little being achieved is what I believe he was saying. He isn't wrong in that either.
To be honest, like 99% of the discussions on here achieve nothing...kinda makes you wonder what we're all doing...NOW LETS GET BACK TO THAT GREEN SCREEN!!!
Old 04-21-2015, 10:18 PM   #89
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
To be honest, like 99% of the discussions on here achieve nothing...kinda makes you wonder what we're all doing...
you'd really think a niche battle rap forum would be a hotbed for societal reform
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:19 PM   #90
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Rmbva: Doesn't mind racism. Hates when people talk about it.
Cause these discussions go the same way everytime and its a complete joke lol.

if I want to see people discuss racism there are a thousand better places than RMBVA.

An openly racist dude said a racist bar in a freestyle battle? Damn stop the presses. This def calls for a discussion.

I'm curious if you honestly believe Caddy supports the lynching of black people?
Old 04-21-2015, 10:36 PM   #91
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
I don't fuck with the racist shit Ron says, but I don't mind it as much as I mind the other "fresh coast" guys and fans that say and do racist shit regularly but try and pretend it's not racist. At least with Ron u know where he stands, and he doesn't hide it.

He's a piece of shit junkie that raps about hanging black people, so it's just kinda his shtick. Meanwhile, u got other "fresh coast" guys who appropriate black culture for a laugh, say and do "ironically" racist shit, and pander to the growing segment of racist battle rap fans, and all those guys pretend that they're not doing anything racist. I don't really respect those people very much at all. I mean, I don't respect Ron either, but he's brave / dumb enough to put it out there.

On the other hand, after getting pos rep'd by unnnunnu for my post in this thread, I'm re-thinking my approval of this battle because that guy is another racist piece of shit that I don't fuck with and refuse to share an opinion with.
i completely get where youre coming from...but isnt that ron's "thing"? to be an utterly despicable racist, junky guy and people go "ooooooooo!" when he says horrible shit.

also, what is "acceptable" and "not acceptable"? these are things that battle rap has not really been able to iron out. other than white people not being able to drop N bombs

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:36 PM   #92
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you'd really think a niche battle rap forum would be a hotbed for societal reform
That's what they promised me when I signed up. 97 uno lavoz battles later and here we are.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:59 PM   #93
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Racism is a crime White people dont do crimes they too innocent but you wanna know who does crimes......
Ofcourse
White People have never done anyone wrong, little angels

Ever look at sports - the dark balls are to be in your 'possession' to win games
and the smaller lighter colored balls, are to be pushed away from you..
those who push the white balls away the farthest - win the game

Understand the Saltine Mind and his Logic

More importantly - Join the SSG!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 12:10 AM   #94
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Ofcourse

Ever look at sports - the dark balls are to be in your 'possession' to win games

what about bowling tho

after you knock out the white pins with the black ball the pins get hung up by there neck

i gotta change my vote little billy might could have got that
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:14 AM   #95
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post

what about bowling tho

after you knock out the white pins with the black ball the pins get hung up by there neck
i gotta change my vote little billy might could have got that
you get the black ball back
you win by maneuvering the black ball the best (in your possession)

other sports with lighter balls - you win by getting them farther away from you
there is no coming back from an alley

#saltinelogic101

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 12:17 AM   #96
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
you get the black ball back
you win by maneuvering the black ball the best (in your possession)

other sports with lighter balls - you win by getting them farther away from you
there is no coming back from an alley

#saltinelogic101
damn i knew i loved sports for a reason

do golf next

Old 04-22-2015, 12:24 AM   #97
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
This is going to be constructive and worth it for all involved
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:27 AM   #98
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Ofcourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
The only right gif for this site Avo is GOAT

Pool tells it all never ever let the whitey get in to ya pocket and if you fuck with the black 8 ball too early you loose the game hence the slow racism if youd at first attack the black ball you would get noticed too quickly thats why they strecth it out so its not that obvious the triangle pyramid (killumintati) which contains all balls except whitey and the object of the game is to push whitey around untill errybody is in his pocket .... list goes on and on

Did I do Good with the pool analysis or am I just making this up.... who knows..... @everybody knows allways knows DEM TAGS THOA

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 04-22-2015 at 12:50 AM.
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:32 AM   #99
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

soccer/futbol is about kicking around a race trading ball till the other team dies...

its all getting so clear now

Old 04-22-2015, 12:47 AM   #100
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
You know whats worse than Ether Weekly? RMBVA Race discussions
A different time you might of had a point but on a thread of a battle where someone is referencing lynching, it's pretty stupid to think people wouldn't/shouldn't talk about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #101
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
I swear Caddy looks like a different human being each battle I see. Hope dude is doing alright.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:01 AM   #102
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Caddy is doing much better, he's clean and back in the gym/healthy, gaining weight back
Old 04-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #103
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
also, what is "acceptable" and "not acceptable"? these are things that battle rap has not really been able to iron out. other than white people not being able to drop N bombs

What is ok and what isn't changes depending on the specific area your talking about imo, what's ok in Don't Flop isn't the same as what's ok in KOTR or URL and vice versa. Think it just comes down to what the majority of people, within that scene, think is ok.
I think battle rap has the most forgiving audience for people who cross the imaginary lines though, white battlers have dropped n bombs before and as far as I know haven't had any repercussions(Big J on DF vs Uno is a recent example). When battler's "cross the line" People might chat shit and maybe look at that battler different but usually they can bounce back from it pretty easily and everyone will just forget it after a year or it will just be another played out angle.
The battlers character comes into it aswell I guess, like with Caddy people are just desensitized to him saying controversial shit, I rate caddy but I feel like if I just saw a random guy spitting some of the shit he said I would think they're a cunt and not check again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 04-22-2015 at 01:05 AM.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:04 AM   #104
The Wise Owl

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
A different time you might of had a point but on a thread of a battle where someone is referencing lynching, it's pretty stupid to think people wouldn't/shouldn't talk about it.
Here here.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:11 AM   #105
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
soccer/futbol is about kicking around a race trading ball till the other team dies...

its all getting so clear now
A soccer ball is black and white patches mixed together, so of course people kick it around with their feet the most ritually unclean part of the body. They don't want any kind of unity, yo!
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:20 AM   #106
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
damn i knew i loved sports for a reason

do golf next

little white ball - we win if we get it far the fuck away from us and put it in a hole where no one sees it

#saltinelogic101

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 01:23 AM   #107
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
A soccer ball is black and white patches mixed together, so of course people kick it around with their feet the most ritually unclean part of the body. They don't want any kind of unity, yo!
a soccer ball is a mulatto (non-white)
a weapon towards black people
whoever keeps it in their possession the longest and can control it the best
wins the game

#saltinelogic101

Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 01:25 AM   #108
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Caddy is doing much better, he's clean and back in the gym/healthy, gaining weight back
I hope he dies

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 01:35 AM   #109
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
I hope he dies
He probably will die eventually , just a guess
Old 04-22-2015, 01:42 AM   #110
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
He probably will die eventually , just a guess
No, I hope he dies like now
and anyone who supports any racist saltine
Caddy Ron is the devil the bible speaks about

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 01:50 AM   #111
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
I hope he dies
Old 04-22-2015, 01:52 AM   #112
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Bright Flower!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 01:57 AM   #113
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
I don't know Caddy Ron personally, but I get the impression that clorox is the equivalent to a coors light for him.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 01:57 AM   #114
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Caddy is one of the most talented freestylers I have ever seen live
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 02:31 AM   #115
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 04:16 AM   #116
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I agree with you that it "warrants" being talked about, but the race discussions on here are pretty terrible in general: racial slurs are used, people call others nabisco, half the people involved are trolling, a Denzel Washington training day "my n-word" gif is used several times, and ultimately nothing is achieved as a result. There's plenty of things that happen that are battle rap related that warrant discussions about race, but that doesn't mean the discussions themselves aren't godawful 99% of the time.
Old 04-22-2015, 04:41 AM   #117
PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I agree with you that it "warrants" being talked about, but the race discussions on here are pretty terrible in general: racial slurs are used, people call others nabisco, half the people involved are trolling, a Denzel Washington training day "my n-word" gif is used several times, and ultimately nothing is achieved as a result. There's plenty of things that happen that are battle rap related that warrant discussions about race, but that doesn't mean the discussions themselves aren't godawful 99% of the time.
You pretty much nailed it.

I'm just genuinely curious as to the connections Ron must have to not get his jaw wired every time he battles. There's no way he has teeth, battling most cats the way he does. It's not even Arsonal stuff. It's just straight up racism.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 04-22-2015, 04:49 AM   #118
gregrieke20
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
You pretty much nailed it.

I'm just genuinely curious as to the connections Ron must have to not get his jaw wired every time he battles. There's no way he has teeth, battling most cats the way he does. It's not even Arsonal stuff. It's just straight up racism.
Is this something he does all the time? I knew about the no coast battle years ago, and then obviously this one now, but this is the first caddy Ron battle I've seen since that battle where he shot up heroin. He might have said something racist in that battle, but I really don't remember cuz I'm pretty sure I just fastforwarded it to him shooting up heroin.
Old 04-22-2015, 04:53 AM   #119
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Many whites were lynched and castrated publicly with the words 'Nabisco' carved into them

'Racial Slurs' against whites sure cause a lot of pain

you make no sense townhouse
STFU

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-22-2015, 04:54 AM   #120
PriceAintRight

Quote:
Is this something he does all the time? I knew about the no coast battle years ago, and then obviously this one now, but this is the first caddy Ron battle I've seen since that battle where he shot up heroin. He might have said something racist in that battle, but I really don't remember cuz I'm pretty sure I just fastforwarded it to him shooting up heroin.
He's been known to do it quite often, but most believed it to be "oh it's just something to say in a battle", but he's just gotten progressively worse. Nothing funny "haha" about much he says now. It's just weird that he's given a pass in my eyes. Nowhere else would it fly.

Then again this does have to do with "Ether", so it's guaranteed to be horrible. I've never seen someone relish in failure this lavishly in all of my days, Greg.

Quote:

Tags
ass napkin ed is a homosexual, esau rising, ether weekly don't fail me now, gifs on point in this thread, i wud fuck the shit outta lush, if this wuz 50 yrs ago id hang u, kkkaddy ron, little darren wilsons, lol @ irony of racist white rappers, michael jordan hates his own skin, phillip james delsasso's fat wife, rmbva racist supporters exposed, saltine men all have homo tendencies, saltine support group, saltinelogic101, tribe called amalek, white is right, white people loves sports cuz its racist, yakub's seed at work