Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Dizaster Diss

Old 12-04-2016, 04:45 AM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Dizaster Diss

I Put my vocals over a beat after I did my acapella but the acapella is below and has a few extra bars in it.

@mrdizaster
YOU MAD BRO?

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 12-06-2016 at 02:19 AM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:22 AM   #2
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Hitchslap this track is perfect for you cause you hate Dizasters ass.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 12-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #3
liveasitgets

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
liveasitgets probably likes in here/hair word play
I'm really sad that I spent any amount of my life listening to some of this.
liveasitgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:58 AM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveasitgets View Post
I'm really sad that I spent any amount of my life listening to some of this.
why you say that? I guess people only have time to listen to Lil G rap about his dick for 15 minutes??? no? am I right?

Old 12-04-2016, 08:27 AM   #5
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
uh

yo fam this is a joke.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:45 PM   #6
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
You rhymed, shit and dick and bitch.
Weak, and geek.
Tough and stuff.

Wack and gay, faggot ass parade. You said faggot ass more than once?!?!?!?!

Please stop.

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:18 PM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken I. Kickett View Post
You rhymed, shit and dick and bitch.
Weak, and geek.
Tough and stuff.

Wack and gay, faggot ass parade. You said faggot ass more than once?!?!?!?!
Please stop.
Well shit this has been tough for me to come up with anything inventive. After I got a new job working my ass off I guess I just can't think of shit anymore. Now if I was Dizaster and didn't work and had all the time in the world to write bars and had other rappers feeding me bars maybe you'd actually hear dope shit. As far as i'm concerned only a handful of rappers is actually doing great. Alot of people are trying but ain't making headlines no more.

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 12-05-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
JonDemarco
I'm Nationwide.

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
JonDemarco is not the worst person
Diz got killed
JonDemarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 09:14 PM   #9
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Well shit this has been tough for me to come up with anything inventive. After I got a new job working my ass off I guess I just can't think of shit anymore. Now if I was Dizaster and didn't work and had all the time in the world to write bars and had other rappers feeding me bars maybe you'd actually hear dope shit. As far as i'm concerned only a handful of rappers is actually doing great. Alot of people are trying but ain't making headlines no more.
First part is an excuse.

2nd part has nothing to do with You as a "rapper"

Everything i have ever heard from you, has been elementary at best.
Amatuer. Child Like in your approach.

You always rhyme shit and dick and bitch together.

And you say faggot more than early GT battles.

Wordplay, rhyme schemes and flow is way more advanced if you haven't noticed over the past, oh 25yrs plus or so.

I just hope no one actually takes you srsly.

2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-04-2016, 11:26 PM   #10
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 642 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
This is fuego
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:28 PM   #11
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
negs on deck

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
(neg me all you want i'm too big to fail now)
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:55 PM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
First part is an excuse.

2nd part has nothing to do with You as a "rapper"

Everything i have ever heard from you, has been elementary at best.
Amatuer. Child Like in your approach.

You always rhyme shit and dick and bitch together.

And you say faggot more than early GT battles.

Wordplay, rhyme schemes and flow is way more advanced if you haven't noticed over the past, oh 25yrs plus or so.

I just hope no one actually takes you srsly.

I take that back. For one I'm one of the only posters willing to go places others won't. Yeah I rhyme shit dick bitch and faggot a lot cause I seriously fucking hate some of these garbage rappers so I'm not rhyming nice words. I don't give a fuck if I'm took seriously or not cause chances are battlers are the same fucking way. You are preaching to the choir.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:45 AM   #13
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Quote:
I take that back. For one I'm one of the only posters willing to go places others won't. Yeah I rhyme shit dick bitch and faggot a lot cause I seriously fucking hate some of these garbage rappers so I'm not rhyming nice words. I don't give a fuck if I'm took seriously or not cause chances are battlers are the same fucking way. You are preaching to the choir.
Fair enough i spose

Ur logic of, i hate how bad others suck at it so i will continue to be part of the problem and add to the suckage, is honest and impressive

Jussayin.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-09-2016, 01:17 AM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Fair enough i spose

Ur logic of, i hate how bad others suck at it so i will continue to be part of the problem and add to the suckage, is honest and impressive

Jussayin.
So if I spit something that most people would agree with that's adding to the suckage? Your logic doesn't make sense. So this means you don't hate Diz and you don't think my bars was great even tho I made valid points on the matter? That's like if I dissed Hitler in my bars and you didn't like the points I made that means I suck? Again Don't get it. So maybe the real thing is you just don't like battle rap bars so why the fuck are you in my thread for?
Old 12-09-2016, 12:56 PM   #15
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Quote:
So if I spit something that most people would agree with that's adding to the suckage? Your logic doesn't make sense. So this means you don't hate Diz and you don't think my bars was great even tho I made valid points on the matter? That's like if I dissed Hitler in my bars and you didn't like the points I made that means I suck? Again Don't get it. So maybe the real thing is you just don't like battle rap bars so why the fuck are you in my thread for?

You put ur "music" out there for us, so i listened and critiqued.

Not my logic.

We aren't here talkin about Diz music. His flow is garbage onna beat anyway.

You, however, are very garbage and just need to quit trying. You said it yourself, no time to put in any effort, right?

Calm down angry middle aged crisis white guy.

My music is solid.... adds to the progression. Your accapella first beat matching after is hot garbage. Basura wey

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-09-2016, 10:51 PM   #16
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
You put ur "music" out there for us, so i listened and critiqued.

Not my logic.

We aren't here talkin about Diz music. His flow is garbage onna beat anyway.

You, however, are very garbage and just need to quit trying. You said it yourself, no time to put in any effort, right?

Calm down angry middle aged crisis white guy.

My music is solid.... adds to the progression. Your accapella first beat matching after is hot garbage. Basura wey
When you see my face at night I hope you hear me say.........1:24

Old 12-09-2016, 11:05 PM   #17
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Quote:
When you see my face at night I hope you hear me say.........1:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcG0z9uqG1U
Nice try.

But im not watching that horrible shit again.

Go back to your halloween thread.

I posted a vid. Im in the grey hoodie. Bars and rhymes and no played out concepts.

Ya dig. Gullytk

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-09-2016, 11:08 PM   #18
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Nice try.

But im not watching that horrible shit again.

Go back to your halloween thread.

I posted a vid. Im in the grey hoodie. Bars and rhymes and no played out concepts.

Ya dig. Gullytk
I take it you know by now I don't like people trolling more than most but I'll leave all this alone for right now you go about your day now. LIL ILL is outty.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:13 AM   #19
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Quote:
I take it you know by now I don't like people trolling more than most but I'll leave all this alone for right now you go about your day now. LIL ILL is outty.
Has trolling taken on a new definition?

Im not pointlessly arguing for kicks.

Im saying stop wasting your time posting uber trash that you call music.

If you hate garbage then why add to it? You're logic, remember??

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-10-2016, 01:41 AM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Has trolling taken on a new definition?

Im not pointlessly arguing for kicks.

Im saying stop wasting your time posting uber trash that you call music.

If you hate garbage then why add to it? You're logic, remember??
mmm.. people that battled Dizaster = adding to the garbage??? Well I guess they got a paycheck for it and don't give a fuck what you think then. You hate them too?
Old 12-10-2016, 04:41 AM   #21
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Listened to 15 seconds. This is awful like everything you have ever done. It pisses me off more that people tell you this is good. I'm not mad at you as a person but your really bad at rapping.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 04:41 PM   #22
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

I just hate anyone who doesn't take this shit srsly.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Old 12-10-2016, 09:30 PM   #23
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Listened to 15 seconds. This is awful like everything you have ever done. It pisses me off more that people tell you this is good. I'm not mad at you as a person but your really bad at rapping.
nah Battle rap died like 3 years ago. People ain't impressed with bars no more. Back in 2011 shit was popping. Honestly it doesn't matter how good someone performs or writes people still ain't giving much of a fuck anyway.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #24
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
u do rhyme dick and shit a lot
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #25
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i challenge u to make songs with no bad words
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:21 PM   #26
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
i challenge u to make songs with no bad words
I challenge you to make songs with bad words

Tags
dizaster diss