Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RUIN YOUR DAY: A CONVO with LUSH ONE and NOCANDO


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2017, 01:48 AM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,842
Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
RUIN YOUR DAY: A CONVO with LUSH ONE and NOCANDO

AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:46 AM   #2
god level
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,811
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Nah. Nocan, you still got the hella fire for battles cause by QP vs Magic I saw the itch

And Lush was wrong af around 3:00 lol but that shit is hilarious nonetheless

Nocan a legend cause he bootlegs
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:53 AM   #3
All Day
Drink8cokesAday
 
All Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,250
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
yo the discussion about people these days liking to watch people watching things is crazy. i've always thought the people who watch people play video games are so fucking sad but look at what i'm doing now i fucking love this watch series on ryd and how different is that lolol
__________________
I hate all your fucking schemes
SLOW IT DOWN
I haaate alllll yoooouur fuuuckiiiing schemes
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:53 AM   #4
iamHBY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4,502
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
yo the discussion about people these days liking to watch people watching things is crazy. i've always thought the people who watch people play video games are so fucking sad but look at what i'm doing now i fucking love this watch series on ryd and how different is that lolol
I mean, you're getting fun conversations mixed in with good insight to battles, instead of just yelling at the screen because you got scared by something in a video game.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:06 AM   #5
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
if i was petty i'd make the joke that a conversation with lush one would probably ruin my day

anyway solid vid as always but it seems like there's a big lean on lush lately as the primary guest in a lot of the WATCH battles and while that's fine, he's knowledgeable, it's also kinda sad because WATCH was unique due to the fact there was a rotating cast of chars

idk i luv u avo
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #6
EchosMyron
Registered User
 
EchosMyron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Parappa Town
Posts: 1,010
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I mean, you're getting fun conversations mixed in with good insight to battles, instead of just yelling at the screen because you got scared by something in a video game.
There are plenty of LPers and streamers that give way more engaging commentary than just overblown reaction.

The appeal in any of this stuff is essentially the exact same as commentary tracks on a DVD bonus feature. Nothing new and it's about time someone (actually entertaining) did it for battle rap.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:28 PM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,039
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
for me it's like WTF and Marc Maron, how that at times becomes showbiz history essentially. Regardless of how much Playboy Carti he listens to Lush is one of if not the chief historian of modern era battle rap (defo for the fresh coast)

+ (lighting tobacco pipe, adjusting slippers) it's dope to think that for a kid just getting in to this they could watch the series and have a greater understanding of how modern battle rap came to be in its present state.

They're providing a service goddamn it!
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #8
AVOCADO
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,842
Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
if i was petty i'd make the joke that a conversation with lush one would probably ruin my day

anyway solid vid as always but it seems like there's a big lean on lush lately as the primary guest in a lot of the WATCH battles and while that's fine, he's knowledgeable, it's also kinda sad because WATCH was unique due to the fact there was a rotating cast of chars

idk i luv u avo
For sure man, he's been on three episodes. I like to have an "anchor" to the show where someone who is really good at it does it along with me I think lush and illmaculate are good anchors, Illmac is currently out of town thats why I haven't done any with him recently. Always gonna try and get different people on tho.
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:54 PM   #9
eapoe
Registered User
 
eapoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 355
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Havent watched it yet but I feel this channel is exactly what is needed to save battle rap and keep it popular. That and two round battles.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #10
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br
 
culturedboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
For sure man, he's been on three episodes. I like to have an "anchor" to the show where someone who is really good at it does it along with me I think lush and illmaculate are good anchors, Illmac is currently out of town thats why I haven't done any with him recently. Always gonna try and get different people on tho.

he's really only been on three? it seems like far more the branding for the show makes it seem like there's a ridiculous amount of episodes i've pondered the thought of how it'd look if it were a numbered series so i could keep track of what i've seen but the titles are already long-ish

keep rockin with these ideas i love RYD this is definitely a good thing you have here
__________________
i write about battle rap for nevercultured

click the con face to learn yourself



Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,555
Threads: 27,240
Posts: 734,760
Total Online: 2712

Newest Member: muddyswamp

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.