Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RMBVA Q&A with CADALACK RON. Tonight at 8pm PST

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 07:25 PM   #241
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I'd be careful about the crime thing Ed. What if Rick Perry in Texas is upset that he can't use the word "nigga" but black people can, and then says it's racist and makes up legislation accordingly?

I think both aren't the same thing though. I guess it boils down to public opinion here, but most people would forgive the Al Qaeda guy that wasn't really active but the one that was active would get sent to Guantanamo Bay, if they both were to come to America.

Even with your Nazi example, yes the 99 year old guy would get tried and go to jail. But the neo nazi's in America that go to parties where they drink booze, play cornhole, and talk about how they hate blacks and jews aren't going to be going to jail. One group just has really bad opinions, the other group did some seriously evil shit. Even though they share the same title, there's still pretty big differences.
Caddy Ron is part of a White Supremacist gang that has a known history of assaulting and killing black people, What exactly are you talking about?

Or is this just Blind Whiite Defense with no research?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 07:26 PM   #242
matmus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
matmus is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I'm not even "bringing it up everyday" tho. There are lots of ongoing discussions that have to do with race, and people get super pissed when I have an opinion that differs from theirs, mostly because they're uncomfortable confronting their own racism. The mental gymnastics here are incredible.

If you are racist, I. Don't. Care. But don't be a coward about it, just admit it. Admit that Ron is a white supremacist gang member and that you support him with that in mind. Admit that it makes you uncomfortable to have a black man point this fact out to you. You're experiencing mental stress from having contradictory beliefs when you come at me for saying this, and you look stupid as hell to me. So many of you guys have exposed yourselves as white supremacists apologists in this thread, but you're the ones who have to live with that not me.
I'm from the UK and even I know that if you goto a us prison then you have two choices, join a gang relative to your race or go in the pedo wing. By that argument anyone who joins the black and Latino gangs is also a racist outside of the pen.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:27 PM   #243
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus View Post
I'm from the UK and even I know that if you goto a us prison then you have two choices, join a gang relative to your race or go in the pedo wing. By that argument anyone who joins the black and Latino gangs is also a racist outside of the pen.
Based off that, You know nothing about the US prison system
Better to not speak on what you don't know

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 07:28 PM   #244
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
That's what I was told by an American who I met. Please inform me.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:29 PM   #245
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 568 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Lmao, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
Old 08-31-2015, 07:33 PM   #246
matmus

Quote:
Lmao, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
OK you've said I'm wrong please tell me why. I'm interested, also remember this is a discussion its not personal. I'm not attacking you so please let's be civil.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:36 PM   #247
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 642 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
That's what I was told by an American who I met. Please inform me.
ah the old extrapolating one experience to equate to every experience concept.

But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:41 PM   #248
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
ah the old extrapolating one experience to equate to every experience concept.

Really I was told that, I may have paraphrased but that's pretty much what he told me. Have a bit of faith in people.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:42 PM   #249
Askari

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Askari is not the worst person
I must've missed all those threads where Ed & 6000 used their high moral principles to condemn people using the term "fag" or "bitch" in battles too. Or are homophobia and misogyny both ok?
Old 08-31-2015, 07:44 PM   #250
TheRoots10

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Whatever you say @100 Bullets

I would assume you know Ed is one of the whitest guys on this board. And I assume you know where the name Ass Napkin Ed comes from lol. No chance in hell anyone would use that name on a message board unless he's a super hillbilly white boy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 07:45 PM   #251
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askari View Post
I must've missed all those threads where Ed & 6000 used their high moral principles to condemn people using the term "fag" or "bitch" in battles too. Or are homophobia and misogyny both ok?
Yes it doesn't seem a bit one sided doesn't it. If your going to preach lets have it for all humans not just what you think equates to your image.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:57 PM   #252
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
We're on the East coast though. That's why I'm leaving it alone. I don't know anything about the West really. So him still being alive just makes what he's saying make more sense. He'd be... not so well off anywhere near the tri-state.
he dropped a a grimy b.i.g. line in brooklyn. now brooklyn has changed some what from the 90's, but dude doesnt seem to give a fuck
Old 08-31-2015, 08:05 PM   #253
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 837 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
isnt it funny how this is totally fine

not talkin about any posters on this board in particular, but i think its funny when someone will say something racist and then they get accused of being a "racist faggot" lol. the racial slur is sooo bad but the homophobic slur is completely ignored or encouraged
Old 08-31-2015, 08:06 PM   #254
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
6k has spoken about misogyny by battle rappers, not sure about homophobia fwiw
Old 08-31-2015, 08:15 PM   #255
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
http://rmbva.com/does-anyone-here-ac...use-t7960.html
Old 08-31-2015, 08:19 PM   #256
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Funny how if your Black and speak against White Racism Supremacy, you immediately have to support LGBT and Women's Rights. As if its exactly the same thing.
As if one cannot be easily concealed like the other one.

Saltine Logic 101

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 08:24 PM   #257
Pause
Certified clown

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pause is not the worst person
Guys we need to get to the bottom of this. Lets solve this racism thing once and for all!
Old 08-31-2015, 08:29 PM   #258
matmus

Quote:
Funny how if your Black and speak against White Racism Supremacy, you immediately have to support LGBT and Women's Rights. As if its exactly the same thing.
As if one cannot be easily concealed like the other one.

Saltine Logic 101
What were really taking about is equality in battle rap. Why can some people say things and some people can't? Why are certain groups allowed to be blasted and some arnt. In the simplistic terms that's what it's about to me.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 08:29 PM   #259
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pause View Post
Guys we need to get to the bottom of this. Lets solve this racism thing once and for all!
One thing at a time. Lets start by admitting that ron is a white supremacist gang member that promotes racism in battle rap, which in turn, attracts more racists/white supremacists into a culture where they are not welcome, and that you support him with this in mind.

Afterward, we can move on to the next issue.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:31 PM   #260
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pause View Post
Soon enough hopefully will all be the same colour whatever that may be, then we can augue and kill each other over some other difference.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #261
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
One thing at a time. Lets start by admitting that ron is a white supremacist gang member that promotes racism in battle rap, which in turn, attracts more racists/white supremacists into a culture where they are not welcome, and that you support him with this in mind.

Afterward, we can move on to the next issue.
whats the next issue?

keeping Seinfeld and Chris Rock out of Colleges?
Old 08-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #262
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
What were really taking about is equality in battle rap. Why can some people say things and some people can't? Why are certain groups allowed to be blasted and some arnt. In the simplistic terms that's what it's about to me.
You really see nothing wrong with an admitted white supremacist gang member who battle raps and tells a black battle rapper things like
"I owned your family and would hang your forefathers from a tree"

Apparently, Most of the White People here support Caddy and see nothing wrong with it

So - Rock on Saltines

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 08:42 PM   #263
matmus

Quote:
So - Rock on Saltines
If you have to resort to being racist yourself are you really any better that what you describe Caddy Ron as?

Last edited by matmus; 08-31-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:48 PM   #264
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You answered a question with a question. Answer mine first and I'll answer yours don't just throw sensational statements at me.
Quote:
Why can some people say things and some people can't?
I should be allowed in a room with a group of feminists and call them cunts.

Your logic is straight from Nabisco

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 08:51 PM   #265
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
whats the next issue?

keeping Seinfeld and Chris Rock out of Colleges?
Next issue is you trying very hard but failing at making jokes
Old 08-31-2015, 08:55 PM   #266
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

White People here are so used to practicing racism. They don't even care if a guy is a member of violent White Supremacist gang, as long as he makes fun of Africa and those darkies when he raps against them, he is OK with me.

These are the same farmlifers that jerked off when Eminem said 'Fuck the Freeworld' in 8 mile

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM   #267
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Next issue is you trying very hard but failing at making jokes
looks like someone just made my inventory.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:14 PM   #268
matmus

Quote:
White People here are so used to practicing racism. They don't even care if a guy is a member of violent White Supremacist gang, as long as he makes fun of Africa and those darkies when he raps against them, he is OK with me.

These are the same farmlifers that jerked off when Eminem said 'Fuck the Freeworld' in 8 mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus
Why can some people say things and some people can't?
Quote:
I should be allowed in a room with a group of feminists and call them cunts.

Your logic is straight from Nabisco
What you done is taken what I've wrote and used it out of the context I've given it which is battle rap. I should hope none of us would want to walk into any groups room and call them names. You seem to keep pulling it into a wider context of society and I'm not. This is a battle rap forum after all, if caddy said those things off the stage I would be the first to agree with you and say ignorant racist.

My point is in battle rap (remember what were talking about its very important ) it seems OK for white people to be racist to Asians and Mexican people, black people to be racist to whites, Asians and Mexicans but not for whites to be racist to black's. Im only taking about race now I don't even have to bring up women or homosexuals.

Why is that fair in battle rap? Everyone should be fair game or no one.

Last edited by matmus; 08-31-2015 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:17 PM   #269
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
looks like someone just made my inventory.
Another swing and a miss. Keep trying tho.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:23 PM   #270
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix has seen da-feet
i'm willing to bet that Ass Napkin Ed is a 16 year old scrawny white kid
Old 08-31-2015, 10:15 PM   #271
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@6000GP u make any difference on here with ur constant race talk yet?

nope?

didnt think so.

if ur so fucking into this race "problem" go outside and do something about it instead of being a bitch and derailing (not this 1) threads on a rap site

fucking pussy.

100% pointless

ur a broken record. gtfooooo

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-31-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #272
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
6000GP u having whining tendencies.

ima classify u as a whiner and remind u every time ur whining.

u have said discriminatory things about DISABLED ppl... ppl who are MORE vulenrable than any race
fucking joke. u should be shot in the face IMO

Old 08-31-2015, 10:24 PM   #273
averagejoe

6000GP is comparable to someone going around and being like "OMG UR HOMOPHOBIC. THATS BAD. U SHOULDN'T DO THAT."

and then being like, "Fuck women rights!!!!!! women suck"

when u participate in hate speech, u dont get to judge others for a different varitation of it.

...just bcuz it doesn't fit your "agenda". /end rant

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-31-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:25 PM   #274
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Caddy Ron is part of a White Supremacist gang that has a known history of assaulting and killing black people, What exactly are you talking about?

Or is this just Blind Whiite Defense with no research?
Is he still in the gang? Has he been involved with any assaults? He actually stated in the thread he has fought people that were racist lol.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:28 PM   #275
CBA

Quote:
Ed I'm actually pretty interested in your thoughts on the prison system. To be honest I've been under the impression that the real problem in the system is the prisoners, in particular the ones who gang up to beat up/rape other inmates, often forcing them into gangs just so these people can survive. I know you said that the person you were responding to doesn't know about prisons at all, but do you really think this type of stuff doesn't occur at all?
Old 08-31-2015, 10:28 PM   #276
matmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
6000GP is comparable to someone going around and being like "OMG UR HOMOPHOBIC. THATS BAD. U SHOULDN'T DO THAT."

and then being like, "Fuck women rights!!!!!! women suck"

when u participate in hate speech, u dont get to judge others for a different varitation of it.

...just bcuz it doesn't fit your "agenda". /end rant
Well said.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM   #277
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Is he still in the gang? Has he been involved with any assaults? He actually stated in the thread he has fought people that were racist lol.
He also said he was a running member of the 'Woods'
What is the gang known for doing?
You think you just run with a gang like that and become inactive the whole time being around them?

Do you have common sense?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 10:30 PM   #278
averagejoe

Quote:
Well said.
thanks im usually not very well-spoken or understandable lol
Old 08-31-2015, 10:31 PM   #279
CBA

Quote:
He also said he was a running member of the 'Woods'
What is the gang known for doing?
You think you just run with a gang like that and become inactive the whole time being around them?

Eh, I think this is debatable, for example Daylyt and Arsonal both say they are crips, but I doubt they are doing the stuff that other crips do in the gang.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:32 PM   #280
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Ed I'm actually pretty interested in your thoughts on the prison system. To be honest I've been under the impression that the real problem in the system is the prisoners, in particular the ones who gang up to beat up/rape other inmates, often forcing them into gangs just so these people can survive. I know you said that the person you were responding to doesn't know about prisons at all, but do you really think this type of stuff doesn't occur at all?
Do I think rape and gangs exist in the prison system?
Is that really your question?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Closed Thread

Tags
6000gp sonning these heauxes, 6000gp still a giant pussy, 9786, assnapkined has a dream..., chatlivesmatter, cracklivesmatter, drapetomania, fags gettin turned up, gotta run dad's buying me dinner, gp is a faggot, multis, peckerwoods prison gang, willy dolezal