Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
what's next for daylyt?

Old 07-12-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
what's next for daylyt?

day seemed to have Performance of the Night and his name is poppin so who should he see next? nitty, lux, or rematch with verb?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 02:22 PM   #2
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
I believe the best trajectory would be ...

an actual battle vs Tsu Surf
then vs K-Shine
then vs Lux

i think they'll go straight to the Lux battle though
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i'm with ya, i think hes battling lux next. i think lux has the potential to be better than day... but the day that battled roc wouldve beaten the lux that battled surf. i dont think lux was that good.... surf was just terrible in his execution

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 07-12-2020, 02:55 PM   #4
Emancee

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i'm with ya, i think hes battling lux next. i think lux has the potential to be better than day... but the day that battled roc wouldve beaten the lux that battled surf. i dont think lux was that good.... surf was just terrible in his execution
There were glimpses of vintage Lux. Even though it has been done before, that 'riding the wave' scheme was really dope.

He also called out Day at the end (Through a bizarre birth scheme that had me scratching my head), which definitely shows he's interested in it.

More logical would be to build it up, but there's too much risk of Daylyt doing some fucked shit or Lux taking an L to someone he should easily beat like JC if you do too much of that.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 07-12-2020 at 03:30 PM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 03:24 PM   #5
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
There were glimpses of vintage Lux. Even though it has been done before that 'riding the wave' scheme was really dope.

He also called out Day at the end (Through a bizarre birth scheme that had me scratching my head), which definitely shows he's interested in it.

More logical would be to build it up, but there's too much risk of Daylyt doing some fucked shit or Lux taking an L to someone he should easily beat like JC if you do too much of that.
i wish lux would bring back that grey hoodie flow or the flow he had at the end of his 1st round vs clips. in this battle, it seemed like he took to long to get to his point and he rambled. he rapped really well and he had good schemes but it just lacked excitement imo

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 07-12-2020, 03:32 PM   #6
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
i wish lux would bring back that grey hoodie flow or the flow he had at the end of his 1st round vs clips. in this battle, it seemed like he took to long to get to his point and he rambled. he rapped really well and he had good schemes but it just lacked excitement imo
Yeah, he had a few scheming for the sake of scheming moments that has always been a pet hate of mine. You can almost tell he thought of a punchline and thought of some random wordplay to lead up to it to make it feel like a 'scheme' and 'wordplay' whereas it would have been fine with just the punch. Not everything needs some elaborate 16 bar setup.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Old 07-12-2020, 04:22 PM   #7
iamHBY

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think I'd wanna see Daylyt battle Nitty first before battling Lux, but maybe because now, I'm looking forward more to that battle.
iamHBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:40 PM   #8
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Youse know hes gonna pull the dumbest antic out the bag for lux right? Like turn up dressed in a actual dick costume

All part of the master plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:34 PM   #9
Profess
become the conspiracy

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Daylyt will dress up as grey hoodie Lux when they battle on Jan 1
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:43 PM   #10
clapburn

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
clapburn is a PY Poster
Rum is like 10 levels above lux. Day will respect a run battle.. but the dude who said day will show up to the lux battle in a dick costume is right. He will give lux no respect hahaha
clapburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:17 PM   #11
Profess
become the conspiracy

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Why wouldn't Daylyt respect Lux?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:15 PM   #12
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
daylyt will come with an extra padded football helmet and those special crutches that wrap around the elbow to mock lux' autism
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:05 AM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

I think lux needs to stop rambling so much. With the level of punching nowadays, he’s gonna get washed by day and rum even tho he’s the better rapper

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 07-13-2020, 03:29 PM   #14
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
In a recent video I heard Daylyt say he doesn't need battle rap anymore because apparently he says his net worth on Google it says 10 million or something like that whatever the case maybe he's just like that one rapper named knameless because he quit battling after he had $1M so it wouldn't be a surprise that Daylyt doesn't want to step back in the ring

Last edited by Felicity Halsey; 07-13-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Felicity Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 05:46 PM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Smh he’s trolling

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 07-13-2020, 11:30 PM   #16
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
In a recent video I heard Daylyt say he doesn't need battle rap anymore because apparently he says his net worth on Google it says 10 million or something like that whatever the case maybe he's just like that one rapper named knameless because he quit battling after he had $1M so it wouldn't be a surprise that Daylyt doesn't want to step back in the ring
The joke

Your head
Old 07-13-2020, 11:34 PM   #17
Emancee

Quote:
I think lux needs to stop rambling so much. With the level of punching nowadays, hes gonna get washed by day and rum even tho hes the better rapper
That's my thought too. But it's tough because Lux was really rapping good in his battle vs Surf and it is weird to say someone should rap less, lol.

He just needs to cut out the extra bars. He'd have a good one but then waste time with filler bars around it. Get rid of the filler and Lux could kill
Old 07-16-2020, 06:45 PM   #18
Lizman

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Lizman has seen da-feet
Quote:
day seemed to have Performance of the Night and his name is poppin so who should he see next? nitty, lux, or rematch with verb?
Do You Mean Imediately Next Or In The Foreseeable Future?
Because If It Is The Latter, I Would Advise You To Watch The Tsurf Vs Lux Battle
Lizman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 06:47 PM   #19
Lizman

Lizman has seen da-feet
Quote:
I think lux needs to stop rambling so much. With the level of punching nowadays, hes gonna get washed by day and rum even tho hes the better rapper

I Am Not Sure Whether You Are Trolling, Because Daylyt Rambles A Lot Too.
In Fact Daylyt's Rambles Rarely Form A Narrative Across A Whole Round.
And Lux's Do Everytime.
Old 07-16-2020, 06:49 PM   #20
Lizman

Lizman has seen da-feet
And If You Guys Talk About A Possible Antic Versus Lux, There Is An Obvious One.
Just Look At The First Time Lux Ever Pulled An Antic Himself.
Old 07-16-2020, 11:38 PM   #21
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
And Lux's Do Everytime.
but day punches more often

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Old 07-17-2020, 12:17 AM   #22
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
And Lux's Do Everytime.
Yeah, this is my thought too. Day vs. Lux would depend on which Day/Lux turns up. It could be awful if we get both of them rambling for most of their rounds with occasional punches.

Tags
8217, 8710